Connecticut airgun show

Started by KevinP, May 01, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

eric

it's about 3 miles north of the event .almost a straight line  :P :)
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

eric

sandpiper

Come on Mike (crosshairs  8) ). You know you want to go.

eric

come on mike ,you know you want wanna  :)

sandpiper

Bump

Two weeks away. Just a reminder  :)

Crosshairs

Yes i do but you know how that goes. I would not like to say im going and something come up like last year.
                                               Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BerkshireHunter

I'd like to go, so unless something comes up...  :)

sandpiper

I emailed Kevin, who I believe is an organizer and he said as of now there are 40-50 tables/vendors. That may sound like alot but the last gun show I went to had 700. It took about two hours to see everything. 40-50 might take 30 mins?

arkmaker †

Ahhh, don't let that get you down! That should give you more time to talk with the vendors. Find out who's around in your area and maybe pick up some good tips! Make it what you want it to be.

Make sure you talk with Kevin at Connecticut Airguns. Has a sterling reputation. When I was up in CT for my wife's Dad's funeral a couple of months ago, I was only a mile from his shop and just did not have the time to stop in.  :(
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

last year it was pretty small also but the best so far . i don't think any "AIRGUN SHOW" is going to be very big.sure some are bigger than others with locations and such.gun shows draw more people attention because more folks shoot them or are more interested in them .airguns are (bb guns = daisy red riders) to a lot of folks

sandpiper

After I typed that I thought about the fact that the air gun community is much smaller than the PB group. Still planning on going  :-*

KevinP

I will have some stuff for sale, check out the for sale thread ... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York