M4177 Has It Run It's Course?

Started by BDS, May 22, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

Crosshairs

Looks good i like the tan.
                      Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BigErn

Yeah that tan M417 is sweet!  Those TKO brakes are incredible.

BDS

That tan color is a blank canvas waiting for a camo paint job! :-*
Brian

BigErn

I wish Crosman would do more tan guns. Some tan color pistols would be nice!

1377x

it could be like glock when they discontinued there olive and tan frames the prices shot up on them
closed mouths dont get fed

perryinjax

Quote from: BerkshireHunter on July 23, 2012, 10:18:25 PM
Got around to adding a 5.25" LDC w/ 3 set screws. TKO's are fine quality and it seems to be dampening noise pretty well.  :-*

Hello, I am sorry to be asking on such an old post.. but did you have to saw of the plastic flash muzzle brake in order to mount that TKO LDC to your Crosman M4177? I have noticed the barrel extends all the way to the end of that plastic part, I have even removed the complete assembly by removing those two phillips screws in front of the sight mount.. but I see you still have part of your plastic piece on yours.. including the front sight weaver mount! How were you able to keep the front sight mount AND mount the TKO LDC?
I am assuming you just sawed off the last few inches of the plastic part that slides over the barrel.... to keep the front sight mount.
Is that how you did it? Sawed off the stock flash hider from that plastic cover piece to give yourself enough barrel showing to mount the TKO part onto?
Thanks for your time,
Perry in FLorida

BigErn

Looks great perry! I love that black and tan M4177. The only way to mount the TKO with the stock front brake is to cut off the end like you did.

PC77

I love my M4177 . I like mine as is The trigger is not to bad it is a lot better than the GI trigger that's on my bushmaster M4. The sights are great it is a good practice  rifle. I like to shoot my Bushmaster offhand with irons. I did make a shooting sling for my M4177. I can cuff it on my arm or hasty it. Cost me 5.00 to make found the 1 1/4 webbing and fittings at Ace Hardware.
pc

BigErn

Quote from: PC77 on November 14, 2012, 10:35:41 PM
I love my M4177 . I like mine as is The trigger is not to bad it is a lot better than the GI trigger that's on my bushmaster M4. The sights are great it is a good practice  rifle. I like to shoot my Bushmaster offhand with irons. I did make a shooting sling for my M4177. I can cuff it on my arm or hasty it. Cost me 5.00 to make found the 1 1/4 webbing and fittings at Ace Hardware.
pc

Nice PC! Like the sling idea, you are going to love that rifle.

AS13

Check out this vid...These guys have grenades, bazookas and all kinds of airsoft guns.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyzByf6lPI#]Airsoft War Forest Sniper L96 M4 P90 Scotland[/url]
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

AS13

I still enjoy shooting mine. I found it very accurate for my backyard shooting. Longest distance I got (and still hit the target was 100 feet). Playing around in the house I cut a playing card in half at 20 feet. Outside targets are modified IPSC, which are  13"H X 9"W. I thought this was a good size for shooting pellet guns.

http://s70.beta.photobucket.com/user/graphman/media/Crosman%20M4-177%20Rifle/M4-177AccuracyPlayingCard.mp4.html
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

PC77

Good shooting you are lucky to have such a nice place to shoot.  :-*
pc

pirouge

after sandy hook, the m4177 should sell well after the ban on AR's, and the ban is coming.

BigErn

Quote from: AirShooter2012 on November 15, 2012, 03:08:16 PM
Check out this vid...These guys have grenades, bazookas and all kinds of airsoft guns.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyzByf6lPI#]Airsoft War Forest Sniper L96 M4 P90 Scotland[/url]

That's a cool video. I didn't know they took airsoft so serious, looks like a lot of fun.

arkmaker †

Quote from: BigErn on December 21, 2012, 02:38:37 PM
That's a cool video. I didn't know they took airsoft so serious, looks like a lot of fun.

The AirSoft and Paintballers are crazy around here!! If you think we spend a lot of money on our shooters, you should check out the bucks those guys drop!!!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22