M4177 Has It Run It's Course?

Started by BDS, May 22, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

BigErn

Lol!! I still have my paintball shooter from like 15 years ago  :o  I gotta get it from my parents attic, wonder if if still works  ???

PC77

Big E, I bet it will still shoot. My son in law bought my grandson a paint ball gun and never take him out to shoot it. I set up targets all over the back yard for him. I wish i could get around better so i could take him to a paint ball gun park.
pc

BigErn

Quote from: PC77 on December 21, 2012, 06:23:51 PM
Big E, I bet it will still shoot. My son in law bought my grandson a paint ball gun and never take him out to shoot it. I set up targets all over the back yard for him. I wish i could get around better so i could take him to a paint ball gun park.
pc

Next time I go to my parents I will bring it down PC. I loved that gun... I did many mods to it.

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: pirouge on December 21, 2012, 10:29:49 AM
after sandy hook, the m4177 should sell well after the ban on AR's, and the ban is coming.
I came on here to check the pulse. AR's have gone full r etard out there, Brownells sold out of 3 1/2 years supply of p-mags. I'm wondering if sales of this look-a-like might have gone up. Then again, it's not real.

1377x

you know why the real ones are going so fast we can t discuss it here but these guns are safe and you wont see a jump in sales unless it gets discontinued
closed mouths dont get fed

hawkeye

Quote from: 1377x on May 24, 2012, 06:47:12 PM
i was thinking it was like some of the EU countries that dont allow airgunds that look like real firearms
maybe the UK is like that ,too? how about it UK?can you have ag's that look like firearms
there never use to be any problem with airguns looking like firearms but in 2007 under the VCR law they passed some laws that are just plain stupid -if it is airsoft and looks real you have to supply a uk skirmish certificate to buy one in solid colours i.e. as firearm , if you dont have membership of UKSA you can still buy them but it has to be multicoloured red,blue etc , if it is under 1 joule in power it is considered airsoft , if it is over 1 joule it is considered a airgun and you can buy as per firearm colour black ,silver etc , but if you buy it new from a dealer it has to be in person f2f as we call it .
If buying used s/h gun then you can have it posted to you or if buying from a country outside of UK you can again have it posted as long as it complies with our airgun law - very confusing and over complicated .

mrto

Hi,Yes in the UK we can have airguns that are replicas of firearms,but stupidly thanks to recent legislation cannot have non firing replicas of firearms that copy guns manufactured later than 1870 go figure??

BDS

we are standing by for the same "stuff" over here mates... our dear-leader and party chairman is going to push his agenda until folks cave in and give up, well... some folks anyway, not here, not me :-*
Brian

1377x

it was mentioned on the new that chicago had more murders this year than the UK has had in 6 years yuo are not far off bds that was not mentioned for no reason

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on December 25, 2012, 08:41:46 PM
it was mentioned on the new that chicago had more murders this year than the UK has had in 6 years yuo are not far off bds that was not mentioned for no reason

Interesting, wonder how many stabbings there were in the UK  ???

1377x

that was mentioned too didnt pay any attention though and cant recall
google is a useful tool in finding reported documented answers ;)

edit for added info
just found this interesting tidbit
looks like the UK is misleading the number of violent crimes because of that the numbers are lower than actual events
http://www.insight-security.com/facts-knife-crime-stats.htm

Tater

I doubt the UK has the amount of "bad areas" as there are on Chicago's South and West sides. It's a relatively concentrated area where most of the murders happen and it's usually gang related. Not by FOID holders. But it's major news news here when it happens on the Magnificent Mile for example.

Please delete this post if it seems offensive but it's the truth.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

dont underestimate the UK
just remember the link i posted