A post for those who are bored.......

Started by woody67, June 12, 2012, 06:18:30 PM

woody67

I meant to put this up a long time ago....actually I planned on putting it up the day I got the packages in, but my enthusiasm forced me to play with my new toy instead of posting pictures on the internet.

Here are a few pictures of the day my marauder arrived back in April

woody67

woody67

...and these are my dogs...taken from underwater while they looked down...

arkmaker †

Nice Woody! How many tins do you have through it??

Also, how do you like that Benji pump? I need to do my research on pumps now  ???
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BDS

It's the Pink one, right?  ;D

That P Rod is a nice piece of work, hope you are liking it  :-*
Brian

Fronzdan

Oh man, gotta love the brown boxes!  I'm stopping off at UPS tonight to get a 1377 I bought off someone on the green.  I know that excitement!!

KevinP

Quote from: Fronzdan on June 12, 2012, 08:49:45 PM
Oh man, gotta love the brown boxes!  I'm stopping off at UPS tonight to get a 1377 I bought off someone on the green.  I know that excitement!!

Hmmm ... I wonder ... is that why UPS has brown trucks ????? to bring the brown boxes .....  ???
Kevin
Albany, New York

sandpiper

Nice guns but I'm really digging that flooring.

Colt25

Quote from: arkmaker on June 12, 2012, 07:54:36 PM
Nice Woody! How many tins do you have through it??

Also, how do you like that Benji pump? I need to do my research on pumps now  ???

I have owned a benji hand pump for a few months. 5 or more months. I use it to fill my challenger to 1900-2100 psi. Works great! Just make sure you release the bleed valve fast. If you let the air leak out slowly for noise. The check valve will not shut. And you will remove all the pressure from the gun.

woody67

The hand pump is great. Very easy to use, smooth and easy to pump. If i had an air tank i would still keep this thing around. In a situation where there was no way to fill a tank, i at least would be able to fill my marauder. I plan to buy an extra set of seals or 2 for it. . . At least its something to keep with the WSHTF collection. In my opinion the p rod is perfect for that, as long as you have this pump!!!!!

Colt25

Quote from: woody67 on June 13, 2012, 03:26:24 AM
The hand pump is great. Very easy to use, smooth and easy to pump. If i had an air tank i would still keep this thing around. In a situation where there was no way to fill a tank, i at least would be able to fill my marauder. I plan to buy an extra set of seals or 2 for it. . . At least its something to keep with the WSHTF collection. In my opinion the p rod is perfect for that, as long as you have this pump!!!!!

Have you seen this pump?

woody67

Colt25

Quote from: woody67 on June 13, 2012, 03:57:34 AM
Yeah, my mom has that one.

Than can your mom come to my house and charge all my PCPs?

woody67

I dont think shed want to, but i can ask.

Colt25

Quote from: woody67 on June 14, 2012, 01:14:19 AM
I dont think shed want to, but i can ask.

I am kidding. Does you mom really have one? Lucky...