Rogue Thoughts

Started by woody67, June 13, 2012, 03:56:31 PM

arkmaker †

Quote from: woody67 on June 13, 2012, 06:54:39 PM
That's a nice one too, but it's short for what I want. I have the P-rod, that takes care of my short gun needs.

I really love the .AAA Tuned Condor though...just the look of it is perfect. I've never shot one, so I don't actually know if I'd like it or not...
http://talontunes.com/aaacondor.html

One of these days, I am going to give Tony of Talon Tunes a call and see if he will let me shoot one of his guns. Right here in town, so it is all on me to make that happen. Only problem is that his shooters sell for a premium and I am a bit short on making that mark. I think, not 100% sure, but I think Quickster has a TT shooter and one of his posts give high kudo's to TT guns.

As for a wood stocked Rogue...........I am also of the team that says "wood" would sell better than the baby poop looking Star Wars design. Just my opinion, but as with the TT shooter, the cost would be prohibitive for either one right now.  :(
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

AZAG

Quote from: 1377x on June 18, 2012, 05:45:11 AM
the worlds most powerful production air rifle
can they boast that title?

PA lists 200 fpe for the rogue which, when compared to other production big bores, is more than the recluse but less than the 909 and dragon claw. So it doesn't look like that claim can be substantiated.

BerkshireHunter

Quote from: AZAG on June 18, 2012, 10:40:55 PM
PA lists 200 fpe for the rogue which, when compared to other production big bores, is more than the recluse but less than the 909 and dragon claw. So it doesn't look like that claim can be substantiated.
I know nothing about big bores, but I assume that Crosman being Crosman, they could make many more rogues than any of the others. Could 10 rifles be considered production instead of custom? I guess, but most of these are highly limited production.   (My asssumptions  ???)

Anyways, crosman updated their blog with this piece which talks about the software updates on the gun. The author also looks to have downed a large African antelope as well.  :-*

http://www.crosman.com/croswords/?p=2643

1377x

maybe crosman means the most powerful for cookie cutter production airgun manufacturers
closed mouths dont get fed

AZAG

Quote from: BerkshireHunter on June 18, 2012, 11:36:35 PM
I know nothing about big bores, but I assume that Crosman being Crosman, they could make many more rogues than any of the others. Could 10 rifles be considered production instead of custom? I guess, but most of these are highly limited production.   (My asssumptions  ???)

Anyways, crosman updated their blog with this piece which talks about the software updates on the gun. The author also looks to have downed a large African antelope as well.  :-*

http://www.crosman.com/croswords/?p=2643

Why can I not shake the feeling that his scope is mounted backwards?

grumpy

There was a Rogue at the South Carolina GTA fun shoot last month. Its a bad aZZ gun ! Quiet, powerful and accurate as all get out. My ideal version would be one without the electronics.

Dave

BerkshireHunter

Do you guys think parts from the Rogue will be able to order in the near future? That adjustable stock would probably fit on the M4-177's buffer tube, and would go well with the desert tan version. It would have to have typical "good" Crosman pricing though, and not cost as much as alternative magpuls...

Colt25

The rogue has 11mm rails. What a joke! Why not picattiny?

1377x

it probably has the recoil of a rimfire
closed mouths dont get fed

Colt25

Quote from: 1377x on July 09, 2012, 04:13:34 AM
it probably has the recoil of a rimfire

I know but still..Scope mounts easier with the picatiny I can not spell that if my life depended on it.

eric

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses