Help, Your Ideas Please!

Started by BDS, June 25, 2012, 05:24:21 PM

BDS

Building a new 2300KT from the Custom Shop. It will have the LPA MIM rear sight, Walther barrel and a "post" front sight. Primary use will be 10-15 meters paper punching.

For the engraving on the tube, I'm thinking that "Target Special" would be appropriate but... your suggestions will help me think outside the box on the engraving  ;)

Maximum 2 words and thanks for the help!  :-*
Brian

breakfastchef

Free Fall
Mark 10
Total Intent
One Zero
Focal Point
Larry

Targetmark

1ST CHOICE ;)

MY CHOICE :-*

CHOOSEN ONE :)
Pistols=Crosman 2240(mods in progress)HW45(keeper)HW40(gone but not forgotten)Crosman 357(at last)

BDS

Brian

Fronzdan

"Custom Target"
"10m Target"
But I've always thought putting

"Feinwerkbau" or "Crosman/Feinwerkbau" would be a conversation starter  :D

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Cowray

If you can spring for the extra cash I would go with the Williams sight. I'm not a big fan of the wide notch or the adjustment on the LPA. The Williams sight works great for 10 meter and air pistol silhouette competition. Don't get me wrong, you'll have fun with it either way, I just think the Williams sight is worth the money unless your planning to go scope or red dot.

BDS

Winner-winner chicken dinner, thanks Kevin  ;D

Cowray: Thanks for the Williams comments.
Brian

1377x

i dont like target special it reminds me of blue light special for some odd reason
cant help out with a name,kinda like targetmark's suggestions
oh heck with it call it 1377x that would look great on the side of a 2300kt ;D ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Quote from: 1377x on June 25, 2012, 08:00:23 PM
i dont like target special it reminds me of blue light special for some odd reasoncant help out with a name,kinda like targetmark's suggestions
oh heck with it call it 1377x that would look great on the side of a 2300kt ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha ha  ;D :D
Brian

Squallywally

Crosshairs has a very nice gun and makes a fine point, leaving it blank makes a really clean piece.

Here's a link to a thread concerning CCS Laser Etching.
Scroll down the page to find crosshairs's shooter and the stainless bling. Made me leave etching off mine

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=4895.msg49071#msg49071

Someone else commented that it's easier to sell in the future with it blank...
But who sells their guns  ??? I don't !

KevinP

Well I put ...    *** 2300 KT *** on mine .....

Kevin
Albany, New York

Colt25

I like beer!
custom
BDS
BDS custom

1377x

bds custom works too!
it is just special after a word bring back that blue light special sound to it
its been so long since i have been to a kmart do they still have blue light specials?
i think there is one kmart in the twin cities may be two more in the closest suburbs
closed mouths dont get fed