Ya Gotta Love Charles Mellon's Humor

Started by BDS, June 27, 2012, 11:01:40 PM

BDS

From his website, the aftermarket 1377 barrel-band page...

"Barrel Bands
When ordering you don't need to put "with screw" I know they come with a freeking screw"
   :D ;D

Brian

1377x

well the people at crosman dont know that
ordered 2 bands from them neither came with the screw
it had to be added seperate
closed mouths dont get fed

Fronzdan

One of my favs is, "If you send me extra for it, I'm gonna keep it and buy myself something pretty"

mcc1961

"If you send me too much money i am going to keep it"LOL
Airforce Condor .25
1377 modded with 24"barrel
Daisy 880

quickster47 †

Unlike some, he at least has a sense of humor and a good one to boot.  :D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

he does have a great sense of humor but he has his boiling point ,too!

ignantmike

at least you know were he stand's on thing's :P

Fronzdan

Looks like someone flipped Charlie's burner on high, lol.  Some new comments on his main page.  Whoever is asking him questions about their guns should just come to the CAPOF.  In fact Charlie pretty much said just that.

1377x

1377x

just read the faq returns
there must be a lot of lost orders

Fronzdan

I can attest to that!!  Mine was stolen right from my mailbox. I didn't even try to make Charles make up for it...it wasn't his fault.   Now I'm back in line with the same order placed and paid for again.

1377x

Quote from: Fronzdan on August 30, 2012, 05:25:35 AM
I can attest to that!!  Mine was stolen right from my mailbox. I didn't even try to make Charles make up for it...it wasn't his fault.   Now I'm back in line with the same order placed and paid for again.
that bites!!!
sorry to hear that
he must insure the packages though because he needs to get some kind of letter and something else so he can take it to the postal people

AZAG

Too funny.  I just got my order from mellon air on Monday.  It was right at four weeks.  I never e-mailed for an update, just waited patiently.  Sounds like if everyone did that Charlie might only be three weeks behind.

revnull

Does the mellonair website represent Charles full product offering? I ask because I can not find the solid p-rod hammer listed.
- Ray

1377x

Quote from: AZAG on August 30, 2012, 06:34:20 AM
Too funny.  I just got my order from mellon air on Monday.  It was right at four weeks.  I never e-mailed for an update, just waited patiently.  Sounds like if everyone did that Charlie might only be three weeks behind.
thats what it sounds like!
did he give you notice that your package shipped?

Quote from: revnull on August 30, 2012, 06:46:13 AM
Does the mellonair website represent Charles full product offering? I ask because I can not find the solid p-rod hammer listed.
thats a special order item.you have to email him