What gun/guns are you waiting for

Started by Crosshairs, July 24, 2012, 04:11:51 AM

Crosshairs

Name a gun you have on order of would like to order in the future. Post pics if you can.
                                                   Mike  8)
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

tungam

Just bought a really nice crosman 600 but after reading the stories in the old threads here I kind of wish I hadnt.  I have another crosman 38t on the way as well.

Kinda thinking about picking up one of those Makarov pistols since I use a real one for my CCW most of the time.  I seem to be stuck on vintage crosmans right now.

jdub

I just bought a used 2240 off the classifieds that I'll scavenge some parts from and then recreate in some form so that's my next project.

Being limited to indoor shooting and having no need for much power I've settled into a long-term hunt for the discontinued Feinwerkbau Model 103 10m Air Pistol.  Something about a true world-class single-stroke pneumatic is just intriguing.  I have an Izzy and a 717--both single-stroke pneumatics--but even the Izzy comes up short compared to a Feinwerkbau.    I really like totally self-contained airguns, much like my Sheridans and Benjamin or a 1377.   A tin of pellets and your airgun and you're good to go.  No pumps, hoses, cartridges, SCUBA tanks, etc.

Now having said that I'd love a nice PCP gun with all the required paraphernalia and envy many of the guns I see out there.  I think a 1701P would be a nice PCP pistol to start out with considering my fascination with accurate lower powered target pistols.

Serpents Den

I have a .25 marauder thats due to arrive tomorrow. I have a harris bipod and a 4.5-16x40 CPA AO RG mildot scope that'll temporarily grace it until I order the TAG version i want...
will be ordering a P-rod very soon to add to my growing collection, with a .25 Airforce Condor Bountyhunter coming after that...

sandpiper

I had my mind set on a witness but the BB thing just isn't working for me. There's something more realistic about pellets.

1377x

i want a crosman custom shop gun in the near future
wanted to get a 500sw but after shooting the 460sw i can wait a while.the recoil tore me up
closed mouths dont get fed

AZAG

Quote from: 1377x on July 24, 2012, 06:28:20 AM
i want a crosman custom shop gun in the near future
wanted to get a 500sw but after shooting the 460sw i can wait a while.the recoil tore me up

Yikes, I couldn't even imagine shooting either of those.  I'm not ashamed to admit that 44mag is all my wrist can handle.

AZAG

Quote from: tungam on July 24, 2012, 04:23:23 AM
Just bought a really nice crosman 600 but after reading the stories in the old threads here I kind of wish I hadnt.

What's wrong with the 600?

tungam

I thought they were great.  Its always been the one airgun I really wanted to get familiar with.  However, after reading up on threads here and around the web I am wondering if I have bitten off more than I can chew.  I do not have the capability to manufacture parts.They also sound like they are extremly sensitive.

We will see.  Hopefully I got a good one.  I really dont like the idea of sending it off somewhere.

BigErn

I'm waiting for the Crosman C51 to finally come out. I really want that one...  :)

Crosshairs

Quote from: tungam on July 24, 2012, 08:52:19 AM
I thought they were great.  Its always been the one airgun I really wanted to get familiar with.  However, after reading up on threads here and around the web I am wondering if I have bitten off more than I can chew.  I do not have the capability to manufacture parts.They also sound like they are extremly sensitive.

We will see.  Hopefully I got a good one.  I really dont like the idea of sending it off somewhere.
The 600 is a great gun and made very good there are many folks out there that can rebuild your 600 if needed and about being sensitive it's just pellet choice that you need to watch use flat tip/wadcutter pellets and you wont have a problem.
                                          Mike

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on July 24, 2012, 05:26:53 AM
I had my mind set on a witness but the BB thing just isn't working for me. There's something more realistic about pellets.
Im getting a Wintess for my anniversary Aug 15th so i must wait. Go for it John BB guns are a blast to shoot cheap ammo and great for pratice.
                                                              Mike

Crosshairs

Quote from: BigErn on July 24, 2012, 12:48:04 PM
I'm waiting for the Crosman C51 to finally come out. I really want that one...  :)

Me too BigE dont no what the hold up is, im also looking at the new P38 coming out.
                                                   Mike
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Walther_P38_CO2_BB_Pistol/2752

chongman

I ordered a 2300KT on the 6th of June and it's on the brown truck for delivery today  ;)

Long Steel Breech .177 cal.
Walnut Target Left Hand Grips
Black Muzzle Brake
LPA mim Rear Sight
10.1" Crosman Barrel
Red Trigger Shoe
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

RC1947

I'm awaiting delivery of a Ruger Mk 1 spring-piston pistol.  Fedex screwed up last week and shipped it in the wrong direction.  I'm hoping for delivery today. RC