What gun/guns are you waiting for

Started by Crosshairs, July 24, 2012, 04:11:51 AM

Serpents Den

yea but it'd be kewl if they offered it in the other cals too... having an M-rod and matching P-rod would rock...

Rualert

Quote from: 1377x on July 24, 2012, 06:28:20 AM
i want a crosman custom shop gun in the near future
wanted to get a 500sw but after shooting the 460sw i can wait a while.the recoil tore me up

Come on man, I used to shoot my Dan Wesson 445 Super Mag one handed!

Just giving you a hard time, but I am really considering a Condor, but I might just have to go with the M-Rod as it would be much quieter here in the neighborhood.  ;)

I did recently pick up a Savage bolt 22 for plinking, and a custom contender in 6 calibers.

I can see my neighbors now if I were to fire off a few rounds from an UN-shrouded Condor in the back yard, they would have coronaries.

Casey

1377x

its all good!
there was a time less than a year ago the recoil would have been no problem.ill get back there ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

I wish i was waiting for one A FX royale 500 but way to much loot for me. I like the walnut stock
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

RC1947

Okay, I'll come clean.  I'm waiting for a AR2078B.  I feel better now. RC

BigErn

Quote from: RC1947 on October 03, 2012, 04:02:28 PM
Okay, I'll come clean.  I'm waiting for a AR2078B.  I feel better now. RC

Great choice RC, I love those target QB stocks. I want one really bad for my QB79.

RC1947

I'm looking forward to receiving it too.  Free shipping from where I bought it is, slowly moving, parcel post, and it's taking a while.  A 6x bugbuster is coming with it, so it should be a terror.  I'll keep you posted. RC

DaveC

I'm waiting for a 2400 KT. I just ordered it so it will be a while before it gets here. It will take a while for ordered accessories to get here, too. Scope's coming from China, like most everything else these's days  :p  But it's a copy of a Leopold that looks pretty good so we'll have to see how it does. All kinds of other stuff, I'll have to work on my photo "skills" ;)

HappyHunter

Seeing as I don't have a .25 cal in my stable yet, I almost ordered the "plain" BT65, but I will wait and see if the new version arrives here first (same power/perfomance as "old" version, just more features)

Hatsan BT65 Elite, rear bolt. 1090 fps (.25 cal). Comes with 3 mags, built-in mag holder, 3 picatinny rails, sling, bipod, flashlight (?) and it's own hardcase:

:-\  :-\  :-\

If they won't be coming anytime soon, I guess I'll have to settle for the "plain" version!  :(... ;D ;D ;D

Todd

EDIT: not sure how/why it double-posted the pic...ooops!
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

targettgii

I think my next gun purchase is going to be either a qb78 custom or a 2540 from Mountain Air.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Crosshairs

OK you guys you went and made me do it. I just had to order the bugout kit and already have a steel breech for it.
                                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Sweet Mike... your gonna like it, a lot! ;)

Check the barrel band/plug for alignment, mine was a little on the loose side and didn't keep the barrel totally parallel to the main tube. No bigee, just details, careful it's plastic!

Otherwise, it's just the usual cleanup, oil and TLC stuff and some trigger spring work like any 22XX gun, have fun  :-*

PS thanks again for that fiber optic sight you sent to me with that 2250 tube earlier this year, I put it on the Bakcpacker  :-*
Brian

1377x

i wish the guns i want came pre-made fortunately i can build them all
closed mouths dont get fed