red dot

Started by ham484, July 24, 2012, 08:31:29 PM

ham484

1377 the ones you posted are nice
HAM

plasticclassic

Quote from: bradpsu on July 25, 2012, 03:57:54 AM
Put this UTG on my 2240...no additional mount necessary...it does come with one however....it's great red/green dot and very accurate. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IZHN8U/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

I have been thinking about getting a red dot for a while now. After reading the reviews here I ordered one from PA but it will be a few days before I get it because I had some other things on my order that are back ordered. In the mean time I would like to get a couple of extra batteries for the red dot. Can someone tell me the battery size? Thank you.

BDS

The C2030 battery is the most common but... you need to look at the specs page or user manual for your sight, it should be avaialble on line
Brian

1377x

Quote from: BDS on August 29, 2012, 10:27:59 PM
The C2030 battery is the most common but... you need to look at the specs page or user manual for your sight, it should be avaialble on line
mine uses 2032.its a tasco pdp3

Quote from: plasticclassic on August 29, 2012, 09:45:39 PM
I have been thinking about getting a red dot for a while now. After reading the reviews here I ordered one from PA but it will be a few days before I get it because I had some other things on my order that are back ordered. In the mean time I would like to get a couple of extra batteries for the red dot. Can someone tell me the battery size? Thank you.
this one uses 3V CR1620 lithium battery.right in the description
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/1x34mm_ITA_Combat_Red_Green_Dot_Sight_1_2_MOA_30mm_Tube_Quick_Detach_Low_Weaver_Picatinny_Mount/3431
closed mouths dont get fed

chinaboy

Quote from: bradpsu on July 25, 2012, 11:51:25 PM
*******, since I posted the link to Amazon my scope went up ten bucks!  They must have known we were talking about it.....Bastards!

prices vary day to day on amazon.  I notice monday all prices seem to be the highest.  jtlyk

plasticclassic

Ah, I should have read the description closer, at least I'll know I'm ordering the right one now. Thank you.