.22 Bolt & Handle part#?

Started by jdub, August 03, 2012, 05:02:22 AM

jdub

Any idea what the part # is for the .22 cal bolt and handle that come with the Crosman steel breech kit?  The .177 version is easy because it's used in other guns but I can't find the .22 version.

Also, if I buy an aftermarket bolt and handle who ships the fastest?  MellonAir?   Not looking for anything fancy so the one from Crosman would be great.  The handle of the bolt I bought used is starting to strip.  :(

1377x

mountainair has some nice bolts and handles..they are quick to answer emails.
for a stock .22 steel breech bolt a want ad here would probably get you one fast
closed mouths dont get fed

jdub

Thanks for the info on MountainAir!   I probably should post a WTB but I think was wanting to order some parts from Crosman anyway so I thought I'd throw this in.

Just in the short time I've been around here forum members have already helped me out big-time.  Quickerster47 and made me a deal on the CO2 cap for my 2240 when I came up short and 641 gave me a fantastic price on an LPA Mim sight after Crosman ran out.

JEBert

Handle, Knob - AS2250-009
1322-063 - is the brass bolt with the handle peened onto it.
Can't find a number for the .22 steel bolt.  if you get (or have) a brass one, drill the peened end off of the handle, punch the handle out, and tap the hole with an 8-32 tap.
With all of the aftermarket extended probe bolts and handles out there, I don't think I would bother with the Crosman part.
Hey, I just discovered that Crosman makes an extended nickel .177 bolt.  Part # 2300-034 (Bolt, Nickel, Long Nose)  It is in the EVP for the 2300S SILHOUETTE PISTOL.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

jdub

Quote from: JEBert on August 03, 2012, 06:29:25 AM
Handle, Knob - AS2250-009
1322-063 - is the brass bolt with the handle peened onto it.
Can't find a number for the .22 steel bolt.  if you get (or have) a brass one, drill the peened end off of the handle, punch the handle out, and tap the hole with an 8-32 tap.
With all of the aftermarket extended probe bolts and handles out there, I don't think I would bother with the Crosman part.
Hey, I just discovered that Crosman makes an extended nickel .177 bolt.  Part # 2300-034 (Bolt, Nickel, Long Nose)  It is in the EVP for the 2300S SILHOUETTE PISTOL.
Cheers,
I found the part number for the .22 extended bolt--I guess it's the same one they use in the Disco:  2261-002.

I have the .177 long-nose bolt you referred to in my 2300S.  It's very nice.

Thanks for the info!