Started by sandpiper, August 14, 2012, 03:18:40 AM

Tater

Thanks for offering these in  contest.
I'll pick 191.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

sbcrockett

Quote from: sandpiper on August 14, 2012, 02:11:18 PM
No problem  :-*  Let's give everybody a chance to guess and make it this Saturday. Rules: Guess between 1-250. Whole numbers! To be fair, I'll put 1-250 in a box and have one of my kids pull the number and video tape it. (Crosshairs idea)  :) Dial caliper drawing first, runner up prize second.

or you could just use a random number generator. my old boss at work use to do that when he couldn't get any volunteers for crap projects!

BDS

Brian

kmanoni

sandpiper

Quote from: kmanoni on August 14, 2012, 08:01:41 PM
007 8)

Great number but Chongman already guessed it. Pick again  :)

sandpiper

Quote from: sbcrockett on August 14, 2012, 07:44:07 PM
or you could just use a random number generator. my old boss at work use to do that when he couldn't get any volunteers for crap projects!

Makes my life easier but I'd like everyone to see the drawing. Is that possible?

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on August 14, 2012, 08:31:25 PM
Makes my life easier but I'd like everyone to see the drawing. Is that possible?
is what possible?
everyone seeing the drawing
record it from the time you drop the numbers in to the time you pull them out ???
closed mouths dont get fed

sandpiper

Quote from: 1377x on August 14, 2012, 08:59:36 PM
is what possible?
everyone seeing the drawing
record it from the time you drop the numbers in to the time you pull them out ???

That's what I planned to do with the video drawing but a number generator was mentioned and with that I'm lost  ???

AZAG

sandpiper - you are a gentleman and a scholar.

The engineer in me want to guess Pi but as that is against the rules I will take 75.

woody67

Trophyhunter49

1377x

Quote from: sandpiper on August 14, 2012, 09:18:35 PM
That's what I planned to do with the video drawing but a number generator was mentioned and with that I'm lost  ???
if you use a random number generator
i guess i would show the numbers being entered in the generator on the screen hit enter
its recording the monitor
i used a r#g before they are quick once you hit the button

closed mouths dont get fed

Serpents Den

for me, 13 of course...

gdm620

Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

sbcrockett

Quote from: 1377x on August 15, 2012, 01:50:35 AM
i used a r#g before they are quick once you hit the button

good point, Ed. so maybe the better way is to get a big wheel like the Price is Right just to add to the tension and excitement!  :P