Yahoo!

Started by chinaboy, August 31, 2012, 10:06:09 PM

chinaboy

I just ordered my p-rod trigger assembly for $37, 760 stock to chop for a cheek rest $6, a spacer for between the barrel and tube (1377) $1, spacer to prevent wiggling in the 1389 stock $1, and a few o-rings.  I just got a custom hammer from 1377x and can't wait to put everything together.  I placed an order for a SS bolt handle and SS safety from Don Cothran and feel I might have to wait for these parts for a while.  I also have a disco hammer spring hanging out that I want to put into the gun as the valve holds a little air with 10 pumps.    And, I should get around to posting pictures some time in the gallery as I never really have.   I kind of wanted to wait until my gun was finished to post pics, but I'm learning that "finished" is not really achievable with custom guns.  Just thought I'd post since I'm excited about my new parts.

Thanks for reading,  Chinaboy  8)

BDS

Very good, onward and out-ward to the range! :-*
Brian

0351_Vet

Sounds like you are putting together a nice shooter Chinaboy.  :-*   :-*
We always enjoy "Progress Photos"..... ;)  ;)
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

chongman

Do you have more info on the stock spacer to prevent wiggle?
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

chinaboy

Stock spacer I noticed while reviewing the diagrams from the Crosman website along with the barrel/breech spacer.  Stock spacer #1389A070 ($1) and Barrel/ breech spacer#1300A008 ($1).  I'm not exactly sure what gun they were from but it might be from the 1389 back packer diagram.  I'll definitely report how it works and what it looks like and such.   :)

1377x

sweet!
you are going to like the 2 stage trigger
you will want to put them on all your pistols

the stock came on the guns using the 1389/1399 stock
the barrel spacer for 1389 is large to cover the space between the the barrel and tube.there was also a spacer that used come with the old 1377 but it wasnt as thick as the 1389 spacer
hope you got the right barrel spacer
closed mouths dont get fed

cmj21973

1389A070 is a shoulder stock pad $1.15
1300A008 is a barrel moulding.

When ordering from Crosman it's best to use what they call the part.

1377x

those are the right part numbers
when i looked at the 1389 evp
the barrel spacer is a different part number 1389-012.no stock spacer
when i looked at the 2289 evp the numbers posted are there

chinaboy

When ever I order from crosman I always think "what else could I order now?"  And then I start looking at diagrams.  The two parts were kind of like add ons I was curious about so I ordered them thinking they would be cheap and they were.   And if they keep my gun more solid the better.  I started using loc-tite but before I did when I would shoot 50 shot equaling 500 pumps everything starts to losen and I would have to re-tighten everything.  I think I blew an o-ring figuring this out.  The loc-tite helps greatly, but if the spacers help even more, then great.

1377x

the spacer is really for cosmetics if you have a steel or aftermarket breech.they have set screws that prevent the barrel from moving in the rear and the barrel band should keep it still in front
the stock spacer i have read does a good job of taking the wobbleout of the stock
i am surprised the loctite isnt keeping your screws from backing out.the harbor freight labeled blue loc-tite makes it very difficult to for me to remove the screws on my guns

chinaboy

Oh no, the blue loc-tite is working very well.  It pretty much has cured the problem.  I just mean the stabilizers couldn't hurt is all.

1377x

it never hurts to have the extras it can only make the gun that much better

targettgii

I have a Yahoo moment also just got my order from Pyramyd a 1322,2240 and 1399 stock now which one does the stock go on hmmmm.Oh also got a tin of 22 crow mags. :) :) :) :) :)

Tom
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

1377x

Quote from: targettgii on September 02, 2012, 04:20:22 AM
I have a Yahoo moment also just got my order from Pyramyd a 1322,2240 and 1399 stock now which one does the stock go on hmmmm.Oh also got a tin of 22 crow mags. :) :) :) :) :)

Tom
sounds like its time to put an order in with crosman longer barrels steel breeches,ordered as parts and another 1399 stock ordered as a part

targettgii

Don't know might keep the 2240 a pistol for now anyway definitely gonna get a steel breech and brake, a scope of some sort ,a boss valve and some grips.The 1322 is gonna be a carbine. 8)

Tom
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T