Crosman Doomsday Kit

Started by BDS, September 21, 2012, 10:33:38 PM

BDS

Quote from: 1377x on September 22, 2012, 03:59:34 AM
i cant believe this
it looks like they are going to start selling them again
that forearm is definitely black
do you know their is a 2012 1377 coming /came out the evp isnt available yet? i wonder if this is it ???

Ya... if you can believe Chip H. at Crosman, each time I have commented on Facebook about Custom Shop 13XXs and pumpers, he just says "stand by, good things are coming"

I have to believe that the 2289 and maybe... a 1389 will be back in the lineup and just maybe, 13XX guns in the CS lineup? ??? :D
Brian

targettgii

I saw that on PA myself last night didn't pull the trigger on one yet just got the 1322 would be cool though just for the pumparm and 12" barrel talking myself into this the more I type.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Crosshairs

Quote from: targettgii on September 23, 2012, 03:16:56 AM
I saw that on PA myself last night didn't pull the trigger on one yet just got the 1322 would be cool though just for the pumparm and 12" barrel talking myself into this the more I type.
yeah im liking the 12" barrel too.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BerkshireHunter

I like, but when will the parts be available to order from customer service. I have a 14.5" bbl, but if I added a brake, it would start getting long for a carbine. The 12" from this backpacker sounds like a good deal and would save me from being an amateur gunsmith with a hacksaw.

If it's anything like the M4-177, for which I think folks might still be having trouble ordering parts if they don't have the numbers then it'll take a while.  ???   As it stands, I think the price is too high for just the gun. I can get a refurb 1377, a barrel, and a stock for around $60.  But... that's just mho. 

Oh yeah, and Crosman, I think everyone would be happy if you brought back brass valves like I hear Benjis are getting again. Stay classy Crosman.  :-*

Squallywally

Seems these kind of "kits" turn out to be quite collectible over time though.
I preordered one but I am hopeful this means the backpacker parts will remain available to continue
to build 13xxs with some nice pump arms etc. not to mention 12" barrels.
I have a 1322 Medalist just perfect for a factory 12 incher and a nice tko. :-*