WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

quickster47 †

My  Dan Wesson 8" CO2 BB Revolver, Black by Dan Wesson will be shipped today so I am already considering it on the trucks and headed my way.

Love the looks of the gun and hope it is a good shooter and not like the one Crosshairs got and if it's not a winner, at least PA is good about returning stuff.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

WyoMan

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 15, 2013, 12:57:15 PM
That looks like a nice piston WyoMan that is adjustable correct. Let us know how she performs. Do you have a brass valve to go with it ?
                                              Mike
Adjustable, has oiler and something like delrin for a guide. I don't have a brass valve....was looking for a while but the aluminum seem to be doing ok
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

got me a toy quad copter sorry no air gun stuff yet! just when I thought my modding days were over a new project pops up on a whim
closed mouths dont get fed

WyoMan

Quote from: 1377x on March 15, 2013, 08:08:37 PM
got me a toy quad copter sorry no air gun stuff yet! just when I thought my modding days were over a new project pops up on a whim
Now we know don't try to quit  ;D ;D ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

Quote from: WyoMan on March 15, 2013, 08:22:42 PM
Now we know don't try to quit  ;D ;D ;D
yeah I don't know how it happened this is worse than trying to quit smoking :P

bgmcgee

Just a couple of small parts,pro-top valve, Thanks fivestar, quite nice part, and some accustoms breech screws,beats the Crosman screws. Guess I have some shooting to do to empty the cart.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

droid

Another part arrived for the Scaramanga 2040:

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

arkmaker †

Said it before, will say it again....Stace makes some fine looking parts!!  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

droid

Yes Rich, the quality is sublime. I have been watching the progress of this particular one for ages and feel very proud to have it.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on March 20, 2013, 11:19:05 AM

sweet!
glad to see you are in.if anyone should be in his graces its you.
glad to see you drinking from your holy grail now! ;)

droid

Quote from: 1377x on March 20, 2013, 11:42:18 AM
sweet!
glad to see you are in.if anyone should be in his graces its you.
glad to see you drinking from your holy grail now! ;)

As you know ED, I love the old school look so they are the ultimate parts for me and I have spent the best part of a year buying complete guns to get enough parts to build a couple of my guns. I spent a lot of that time trying to buy forum members guns too but never had any luck.

I was missing a barrel band from a full length Stace breech and knew I was never going to find one on it's own so I asked Grant and he very kindly sent me one. This breech was direct from Grant and I am over the moon, it's just perfect for the look I am after for the Scaramanga gun. Just a few more bits to get made and I imagine a whole lot of money and I should be there.

Then it will be on to the next one.

www.ratbuster.co.uk

KBR97

An izh53 should be in the truck and on its way from pyramyd sometime today.
1377C
Baikal IZH 53m

breakfastchef

Quote from: droid on March 20, 2013, 11:19:05 AM

That is one fetching breech. Don't the screws sitting proud atop the breech interfere with mounting rings and bases?
Larry

droid

Quote from: breakfastchef on March 20, 2013, 01:49:12 PM
That is one fetching breech. Don't the screws sitting proud atop the breech interfere with mounting rings and bases?

Larry, I am the same as you, do you think I could live with them sticking up ;)  (I'm not OCD honest) No I just popped it on the gun to test fit and take a photo, I got a lot of work to do before the finished article
www.ratbuster.co.uk