WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

Dammm .... you guys need to spend more time shooting instead of wasting time ordering things ....   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

A bunch of pellets and BBs more Co2 carts targets and duck seal. I know a gun is on it's way from the wife but can't open it till Nov 10.
                                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on September 24, 2012, 08:05:24 PM
Dammm .... you guys need to spend more time shooting instead of wasting time ordering things ....   ;D ;D ;D ;D
aint that the truth
just got my 2260pcp tube from don cothran nice piece of work and definitely worth the wait.now i need to put in another order with him to do my POD PISTOL good thing he has most of the parts i need
my belleville washers came in also so i have to install the m and hope they raise the pressure to where i want it
still waiting on the .25 m-rod barrel and p-rod stikers/acetal pins hopefully tomorrow they come in
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Quote from: 1377x on September 24, 2012, 11:26:58 PM
aint that the truth
just got my 2260pcp tube from don cothran nice piece of work and definitely worth the wait.now i need to put in another order with him to do my POD PISTOL good thing he has most of the parts i need
my belleville washers came in also so i have to install the m and hope they raise the pressure to where i want it
still waiting on the .25 m-rod barrel and p-rod stikers/acetal pins hopefully tomorrow they come in

Ed what are the "acetal pins" for?
Brian

arkmaker †

UPS arrived today and my junk box is turning into a "really big" junk box!!

I am amassing a winters full of projects.  :-*  Shooting? Who has time for shooting  ;D ;D

Had to back track on what I really want to see the Fed-ex or UPS man bring............the AF Edge...half way there......again  :(  Got a couple of wheels and deals going on, so maybe, in not to long and I will have another decent 10m shooter!!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

YSYEO

A bug-out kit and LPA MIM sight from Pyramyd.  We'll see what shows up first!

A couple accessories for my Mark I, one fore, one aft.

Rosewood target grips for the E20.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/278474/message/1344484367/Benjamin-Sheridan+target+Rosewood+grips+gloss

Squallywally

A bug out kit shipped to my brothers house 565 miles away. ie. I live in Illinois.
So I have to figure out how to get it to my house in Illinois.  I guess a weekend road trip will be in order.

1377x

Quote from: BDS on September 24, 2012, 11:30:11 PM
Ed what are the "acetal pins" for?
the acetal pins are for the p-rod hammers/strikers.i have no idea what they do but i assume they stop the striker from spinning loose or tightening
closed mouths dont get fed

Tater

Quote from: Squallywally on September 25, 2012, 04:05:13 AM
A bug out kit shipped to my brothers house 565 miles away. ie. I live in Illinois.
So I have to figure out how to get it to my house in Illinois.  I guess a weekend road trip will be in order.

I'm sorry to hear that.   :(

I live there too and I feel your pain.   :(
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

cmj21973

Not much...

1) Crosman 600
2) mini lathe tools
3) mini mill; BO date of 10/12/2012

breakfastchef

For the AA S510-
Rowan Engineering Adjustable Match Trigger (Received)
Rowan Engineering Single Shot Loader (Received)

For the Sheridan EB-
Custom Integrabase mount for dot sight (Received)

For the 1377 Carbine-
Disco hammer spring

For The Mark I/II-
3.5 oz. CO2 tank
on/off valve for CO2 tank
Paintball tank o-rings

For the Beeman R7 (to arrive very soon)
4x or 6x scope
Larry

Serpents Den

let's see now... I have a cheek pc/stock tank cover, billet cocking knob, a custom shroud and vented barrel bushing coming, with a new hammer to order yet from Tony @ Talon Tunes for my .25 AF Condor (recieved my TT tank adapter from Tony the other day), valve removal tool for said gun (to install the TTTA), moderator extensions for my .25 marauder and a p-rod from Jim Gaska @ Marmot Militia...

droid

Quote from: BDS on September 24, 2012, 08:03:41 PM
$$$$  :D

Will you adopt me?  ;D

Brian, I can't afford any adopted offsprings now sorry, I spent all my money on guns  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Great to see everyone is feeding their addiction properly. :D

YSYEO I'm guessing you will see that 2289 Bugout Bag long b-4 that MIM sight shows up?

Droid: I shall remain a pittiful orphan then, begging for pellets and hand-me-down pistols :(  (man, those English guys sure hold a grudge over that 1776 thing eh?   ;D)
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on September 25, 2012, 03:00:05 PM
Great to see everyone is feeding their addiction properly. :D

YSYEO I'm guessing you will see that 2289 Bugout Bag long b-4 that MIM sight shows up?

Droid: I shall remain a pittiful orphan then, begging for pellets and hand-me-down pistols :(  (man, those English guys sure hold a grudge over that 1776 thing eh?   ;D)

Poor old Brian  ;D ;D ;D

On the plus side I am making a healthy contribution to the USA economy to support you all  ;)

Gary

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk