WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Quote from: DaveB50 on April 14, 2013, 05:58:29 AM
I got a set of Walnut Burl target grips from Rick (Iagent) they look great.
Dave

Sweet Dave, I have Rick's grips on all my keepers  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

DaveB50

Quote from: 1377x on April 14, 2013, 08:18:07 AM
this is the only time will actually say sweet wood to a man! nice grain :o ;D ;D
:o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

droid

I got me a 2300T on the way, a job lot of spares from a classified ad and 2 new doofers to replace ones I sold with guns.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Nice start to that website Gary... it now awaits a full album of your gun pics  :) :-*
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on April 15, 2013, 04:02:36 PM
Nice start to that website Gary... it now awaits a full album of your gun pics  :) :-*

Cheers Brian, yes I have the pics of my old and new builds ready. I am just trying to get the data areas ready first, ie the FAQs and describing all the mods. The ratty scene here in the UK is quite new on the whole so I hope to help and encourage new modders.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

quickster47 †

gary your web site is coming along nicely.  :-*  :-*  :-*

Only advise I can give you from my personal experience is don't let it consume you which is so very easy to do.  Worst thing in the world is letting a hobby or fun thing take over control of your life.

I mean, Crosman airguns themselves are bad enough.  :D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

droid

Quote from: quickster47 on April 15, 2013, 04:13:35 PM
gary your web site is coming along nicely.  :-*  :-*  :-*

Only advise I can give you from my personal experience is don't let it consume you which is so very easy to do.  Worst thing in the world is letting a hobby or fun thing take over control of your life.

I mean, Crosman airguns themselves are bad enough.  :D

Carl

It may stop me spending so much money though Carl  ;)

I just plan on dropping on it just where I can, I spend so much time answering emails on the same stuff I thought I would put it all in one place.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Well my 2300T landed today and so did a special carbon bolt handle from Chongman  :-*

Just ordered me a 500mm .20 barrel and a Wok AR15 trigger guard for my Stealth and yet another 2260 and a couple more doofers.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

my custom barrel/breech band is on the truck should be landing today or tomorrow.
this band is the collaboration of some well named air gun folks i'll get more into it once I get the band in my hand
closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

Pellets and a one piece BKL cantilever scope mount should arrive today. RC

Trophyhunter49

Got a barrel, o-rings and just a lot of parts coming from Crosman.

1377x

whoo hoo! the custom barrel band has landed
its function is to help seal the transfer port like when you are using poly tube transfer ports
at first I was using a breech band made from a hose clamp to help seal the tp. it looked pretty tacky on my nice stainless steel 2260. after much collaboration between a few gurus and a guru machinist this is the end product. i'll throw names around in my range report.
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Looks mighty fine Mister Ed.  Glad to see that it worked out.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

WyoMan

Thats a pretty slick way to add TP securement....looks good too  :-* I like the design for clamping  :-*
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Fronzdan

That is a fine looking barrel band!  I particularly like the profile and the ledges where the clamping screws sit.  I'd certainly buy those if they were sold.

I have a gently used pair of Ricks grips coming from someone on the Yellow.  These will be my first pair of his.  I like how they cover the trigger frame cover.  Intend to put them on a polished frame, covering the black plastic.