WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

dow

my 2400KT is supposed to be delivered on Friday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Only thing is that it's being delivered to my house and requires a signature, so I'll have to take the day off to wait on the BBT.

Boo.

Hoo.

;D
Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently motivated fool.

BigErn

You will also need to call in sick the next day to shoot it  :-* ;D :D

dow

Quote from: BigErn on April 25, 2017, 11:08:10 PM
You will also need to call in sick the next day to shoot it  :-* ;D :D
Ah, but that's Saturday!  8) 8)
Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX

BigErn

Old Dog

This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

dow

I sympathize with you , BigErn.

Actually though, working weekends isn't that bad.  Until my present job, I'd never had a job that DIDN'T work weekends.  Obviously I like this situation much better, but weekends were okay too. :)
Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX

arkmaker †

I had to work a stupid shift for the last couple of years I worked for J&J. 12 hour days Sat-Sun-Mon, off Tue-Wed, back on Thru-Fri, Then off Sat-Sun-Mon, back to work on Tue-Wed, off Thru-Fri and then the whole mees started over again on a 2-week schedule. Some people loved it, but it about killed me. One of the top 5 reason I retired early and ended up getting my hip replacement when I did!!!

So very glad that I don't have to put up with any of that crap anymore. :-)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Tommy

Quote from: arkmaker on April 27, 2017, 10:29:02 PM
One of the top 5 reason I retired early and ended up getting my hip replacement when I did!!!

So very glad that I don't have to put up with any of that crap anymore. :-)

Hmmmmmm.........    ???   so did FedX or UPS deliver the hip?

dow

Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX

arkmaker †

Quote from: Tommy on April 27, 2017, 11:39:36 PM
Hmmmmmm.........    ???   so did FedX or UPS deliver the hip?

Yes, Fedex Freight!! also, the "Quack" doctor who shall remain un-named came in the box to install it!
;o :-)

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Trophyhunter49

Got me a Benjamin Maximus today. I really like the stock on it .

dow

Quote from: dow on April 24, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
my 2400KT is supposed to be delivered on Friday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Only thing is that it's being delivered to my house and requires a signature, so I'll have to take the day off to wait on the BBT.

Boo.

Hoo.

;D
UPS delivered today as promised. Shoots great!
Dow Mathis ∴
Boerne, TX

Old Dog

This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

arkmaker †

Rap 4 Fill Station just came! Now I have about 140 well spent bucks into my Co2 fill tank, not counting the 9oz and 20oz tanks. Should pay for itseld in about a year. Let's just hope I live long enough to see that benefit! ;-)

Multigunner

Ordered a Crosman 38T in .22 caliber. Should ship tomorrow.
Looks like a good one and recently resealed, with very good condition original box and paperwork.
Have another 24" .22 barrel coming in. Don't really need it yet but got a very good deal pricewise and free shipping. Couldn't pass it up.

Just received three tins of Beeman coated wadcutters, they don't sell these in local stores. Was a bit concerned when the tins did not look like the older tins and the pellets appear to be shorter than the older production pellets, but these are very accurate. I do think the older longer pellets may be a tad more accurate in my guns.