Not a Crosman.
Not a Benjiman.
I had a 747.
Gave it to my son.
Had a 777.
Traded it to Ed.
I just received another 747:

With Steve Corcoran furniture..

I had to shoot it last night just before sunset.
I will get better:

Crosman 2300s
Crosman 2240XL

mudduck48

Good shooting. Now you need a 722 to complete the collection. IMO.  ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BillK

Nice pistol & very nice shooting.  Love the grips. :-*
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

Multigunner

Got the .22 38T and its a beauty. Not pristine but both a looker and a shooter. Looks to have been carefully repainted in the recent past, grips look nearly new.

It had a partly full CO2 cylinder in place and had plenty of gas in it after several days of shipping so its recent reseal was certainly successful.
Velocity was better than I'd expected, and accuracy was very good.

This may be a transitional model, with old style metal rear sight but a plastic cylinder. I have a spare steel cylinder but will leave everything as is unless I have to open the gun up for any reason.

The box is in fairly good condition considering its age. The graphics are fine, with no stains or worn through spots but I'll have to do some repairs along the edges. I've done repairs to book dust jackets so I can probably handle this well enough.
Its the red box with only cardboard no Styrofoam.
These boxes were not at all sturdy, its a wonder any survive.

I'll post images once I get the new camera figured out.

mudduck48

Glad it works. :) Now you are a happy camper. ;D ;D Let's see some holes in the target. ???

Multigunner

Liked the .22 38T so much I ordered a recently resealed 177 38T from the same seller for not much more than half the price of the .22.
I already have my Franken 38T in 177 but I figure you can't have too much of a good thing.

If the new 177 pistol I more accurate than Frankie I may use the old 38C barrel shroud to rebuild Frankie as a 38C in .22. It already has a early production 38C .22 frame and grips.

mudduck48

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

ShakyJake

1377c parts

1 ea steel breech
1 ea 21" .177 barrel
1 ea barrel band

My journey begins!
What if your computer could do volunteer work?

Check out https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org
(sponsored by IBM Corp)

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Kilmister

Well funny you should ask, for whatever reason aside from the fact that I have been ordering ******* like a fool hell bent on the poor house, all the delivery guys from the various outfits showed up today and had a battle royal on the lawn for space to put stuff on the porch! A variety of new optics, 3-9X50,  4x32, 3.5X30, 3x2, and a couple different types of reflex sights than the ones I have. Then there is the new Pump and Valve plus the Sear Plunger, Spring, Spring cup, and true sized Sear itself to finish out the trigger assembly. A bunch of mounts and some experimental *******, fun times for awhile! >:(
Shoot, shoot, shoot, hey!
Please tell me kind, I'm out of my mind
And I'm telling you
It's not that I'm bad, I'm totally mad
I'm a boogaloo
I'm certain, I must be a burden
Completely...
Over the top, over the top!

arkmaker †

I got a few goodies in the past couple of days..........
I bought a CF LDC off ebay for 35 bucks. Saw the price and couldn't resist it. Kinda a little different and looks like it is either 3D printing of the front endcap and interior baffles or molded??  The finish is rough as heck on the rear mounting cap and the front is a tad oversize, but it has some cool countersinks on the face. The bore is huge which leads me to think this will be more for looks. Jury is still out on how effective it is as I have not tried it yet.

Also got a side wheel for my UTG scope. Will make my own at some point, but for now, this will work.

Some more H&N .177 Baracuda pellets....not worth a darn in any of my guns so far :-(

O-rings, lots of them..... 003 & 006 in buna 90 and Viton 90. Finally they come.....just as I am winding down..... well if  you need orings, you know who to call!!!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Redleg

Shooting bags for my bench.  Finally going to replace my boot sox full of rice! :-*
Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

Redleg

Just ordered a CO2 adapter for my Discovery along with a 24 ounce CO2 tank.  Planning on indoor shooting this winter.  The stuff is still on the truck but is on its way.
:)
Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

arkmaker †

Came today via the Brown truck! The 4th or 5th Custom Shop 2400 that I have gotten over the years, but the 1st one that I ordered myself........ Never could seem to pull the trigger until this one fell into my lap with the 20% off.....

New SS breech and muzzle brake up next followed by a 2400 Arky-pod and a riser for the stock. That'll keep me bust for a little bit ;-)