Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

Hoosier Daddy

My DonnyFL Tanto and Crosman 1/2-20 adaptor for my Maximus is on the Fedex truck out for delivery today.
I am off work at 3:30... gonna be a LOOOOOONG afternoon.
1377, 1740, H9A, 1701P, "2060" carbine.... plus a whole lot more ;)

KevinP

Have a 2250 ss tube and other stuff on the way from Mr. Crothern ...

also have his breech on the way  :) :-* :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Jimbo

A long ss breech with new breech hole position, a 2240 ss tube and a ss adjustable hammer all from Don Cothran. Youhoo no more melting black crayons!

KevinP

Quote from: Jimbo on October 22, 2020, 03:35:58 PM
A long ss breech with new breech hole position, a 2240 ss tube and a ss adjustable hammer all from Don Cothran. Youhoo no more melting black crayons!

WELL... when your done , and I,  well ... we must post pic ... just sayinnn
Kevin
Albany, New York

Jimbo

I will as soon as I figure out how to do it!

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Jimbo

Brutuz, I'm looking at it but I don't have a clue as to what to do next. I know how to take pictures with my smart phone and with my digital camera but I just don't know how to make them appear on the forum. I basically am self taught on the computer so I guess you could say that I am computer challenged. My son showed me how to take the sd card out of my trail cameras and look at the pictures on the computer but he had to really spell it out and write it all down for me. :-[

CraigH

Import the image from the digital camera - it likely came with a cable and instructions.

The image has to be of sufficiently small Kb - 200 Kb or less.

The image Kb size is easily managed with shrinkpicturescom - the interface is pretty simple.   I usually set the size to 600 pixels - works for most jpg files.

Windows Paint is used by some people - there are probably many applications, but shrinkpictures is easy.

Then attach the image - see "Attach:" in the lower left when creating the post.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Jimbo

I'll see what I can do but all that jargon is Greek to me. I think I'm gonna have to get someone to show me how. To import a picture, have never done it.

Jimbo

Ok, I plugged the cord from my camera into the computer And I don't see any images , Small Kb-200 Kb, I don't know what that means let alone pixcels, jbg files , interface , and window paint. I am totally lost and frustrated, I've never done any of this stuff before let alone understanding all the lingo. My camera instructions tell me nothing on how to do this. Maybe I need to go to computer school.

CraigH

Quote from: CraigH on October 24, 2020, 11:37:43 PM
Import the image from the digital camera - it likely came with a cable and instructions.

I've been assuming a desktop or laptop computer with Windows O/S - I cannot imagine me seeing the tiny phone interface.

Given a computer is in hand, in general, with the digital camera turned off, plug the camera's cable into itself and the computer USB port.  Turn on the camera and the computer O/S will recognize the camera and bring up an interface (sometimes rather slowly) to select images for importing.

Given a phone, hope someone else responds.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Noah

Just arrived is a Grant Stace roller trigger. Boy, he makes great parts.
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Sweller

An LW barrel and a muzzle brake. Both from Crosman. Ordered last Monday.  ??? But to be fair to Crosman, most of that time was UPS doing who - knows - what with it.
Stephen Weller
American.
Veteran.
Patriot.