Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Samba

1377x

i guess i have to get an on/off adapter to go withe jds tank adapter. :(
HEY!!!! :o
my adapter needs an adapter :P
how funny is that? :D
not very if you ask me!!! >:(
well im still waiting on the .25 m-rod barrel and p-rod striker/acetal pin.this build is more difficult than it should be
oogie boogie is the right name for this build.its torture ;)
order this order that.i will see it through
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

More Crosman co2 carts and RWS wad-cutters arrived yesterday... 2289 Backpacker Kit left Ohio on Fedex wagon at midnight last night...Yay  :-*
Brian

PC77

Thanks, Big Ern it fits much better now. :-*
pc

droid

New one awaiting:

Custom shop 2400KT with the carbon style stock and DROID engraving  :)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Fronzdan

False alarm....

Because I had that mail theft, the P.O. will no longer leave oversized packages at my house.  I got one of those notices to pick up yesterday and thought MAYBE it was my Mellonair order.  I go to the P.O. this morning and wait in the usual LOoooong line of people.  When I finally get the Priority box and its certainly the right size for a bunch of barrels and parts....but noooo.  That ain't Charlie's return address...it's the wife's stuff.

PC77

Sorry to hear about herring about your false alarm. I have a love hate thing about ordering stuff. It nice to go to a store and buy something but it is hard to beat the feeling you when you get home and find a package on the kitchen table that you have been waiting for. It brings back to when i was kid when i would order stuff off of bubble gum wrappers or comic books.
pc

Trophyhunter49

mudduck48

The Backpacker, ESTA Oct 02 2012. O_BOY!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

droid

Oooh 4 x Boss valves have just landed from Crooked Barn - Once again excellent comms and speedy delivery A+++ Nice one Mr Giles  :-* :-*

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Brian

RC1947

Haven't tried a red dot on a rifle.  Curious about how it performs.  My pellets won't be arriving this week. RC

Squallywally

Just got my backpacker kit. It's nice, the stock is MUCH tighter on the gun.

Hope to gt out and shoot it this weekend.

BDS

:D Are you down the street from PA and the FedEx Store?  ;D

How does that stock/pin work?

Never had a backpacker and Ed noted that the stocks were often "wobbly"

I'm guessing you will go after that trigger next!?
Brian

1377x

just got word my chrono connect is in the royal mail whoo hoo no more writing down chrony numbers ,no more sheets of paper to collect.going staight to the hard drive
closed mouths dont get fed