WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Fronzdan

Lol...yep...there's an addiction going on with us all...

Just ordered an LW barrel from Crosman.  Not even sure who's going to get it yet.

BigErn

This thread forgot about the USPS truck. Just found out a gun I bought like 2 months ago was shipped yesterday! The whole time I thought I got scammed. It will be here on the 4th. Still won't believe it till I see it though. It's a Crosman AIR17  :) :) :)

BDS

No waaay, 2 mos?  :D

That AIR-17 is a 760 disguised right?

Are you going resto or resto-mod on this one? (I'm smelling camo tan paint already!)
Brian

BigErn

Quote from: BDS on September 28, 2012, 11:14:33 PM
No waaay, 2 mos?  :D

That AIR-17 is a 760 disguised right?

Are you going resto or resto-mod on this one? (I'm smelling camo tan paint already!)

;D ;D Yeah dude! Single pump though. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. I need to see the condition it's in. I can't wait!!

1377x

i passed on an air17 recently it was in good condition it was $35-$40 with box and paper work.it wasnt that recent about a week before the m417 was released
closed mouths dont get fed

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on September 29, 2012, 04:03:02 AM
i passed on an air17 recently it was in good condition it was $35-$40 with box and paper work.it wasnt that recent about a week before the m417 was released

Man that was a good deal! I got mine for $50 shipped. (I hope)

1377x

Quote from: BigErn on September 29, 2012, 07:30:56 PM
Man that was a good deal! I got mine for $50 shipped. (I hope)
thats a good deal!
hope it works out for you!

crossliner

Quote from: Fronzdan on September 28, 2012, 10:28:12 PM
Lol...yep...there's an addiction going on with us all...

Just ordered an LW barrel from Crosman.  Not even sure who's going to get it yet.

So a Lothar barrel can be ordered separately and what is the part number?  I would like to have an extra one. tThanks and best regards.

Fronzdan

2300-002 is the part number.  It's the same .177 LW barrel that comes with the 2300S.  There is another number for the exact same barrel, but it's the one used by the Custom Shop.  If you try using that number, they will not sell it to you.

RC1947

Well, it was the mail lady, but I did receive my 4 tins of pellets yesterday.  Need to replace the duct seal in my trap.  There's so much lead in it that it's falling apart like a dried out cake. RC

1377x

got some dow corning 111 silicone grease and some extra burst disks delivered friday and saturday my on/off adapter should be here monday

crossliner

Quote from: Fronzdan on September 30, 2012, 03:01:08 PM
2300-002 is the part number.  It's the same .177 LW barrel that comes with the 2300S.  There is another number for the exact same barrel, but it's the one used by the Custom Shop.  If you try using that number, they will not sell it to you.

Thanks a lot Mr. Fronz..

Crosshairs

Im getting a package from Ed / 1377x  with some goodies in it. should be here today  :-*
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

"goodies" from Ed?  ???

These are "legal" goodies right? Not those hyper-sonic brownies that him and Bucky Larson bake? :D  ;D
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: BDS on October 01, 2012, 02:39:14 PM
"goodies" from Ed?  ???

These are "legal" goodies right? Not those hyper-sonic brownies that him and Bucky Larson bake? :D  ;D

;D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York