WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BDS

Brian

chongman

Zebra Wood Combat Grips....oh man, I'm drooling on the keyboard here in Virginia  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

and Raleigh No Carolina, Washington D.C. and how about Kansas City (night-train, night-train... James Brown and the Famous Flames... ya)
Brian

chongman

0351_Vet

Quote from: chongman on December 11, 2012, 10:23:08 PM
Zebra Wood Combat Grips....oh man, I'm drooling on the keyboard here in Virginia  ;)

x2
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fronzdan

Yep those are the ones...

Here's mine

Fronzdan

And the Alecto next to a 22xx sized gun.  It's BIG. Feels great in the hand though. Because the frame is polymer that size doesn't translate to too heavy. Those two are about the same weight. It's powerful. Haven't chronied it but in penetration tests, with 3 pumps it goes deeper into 3/4" wood than my 1377 with 10 pumps...a bit deeper than 1/2".  Groups are under a dime at 10yds. Could get better once I get used to the trigger...which isn't as good as the 1701's.  I may lighten it as its adjustable. Iron sights are decent but my eyes need a dot sight anyway.  Already looking into getting another barrel for it. I want one that extends a couple inches beyond the frame so I can use an LDC on it.

1377x

nice grips!!! 8)
the alecto
what ciliber?
its a pump gun ???
did not know that
what does it look like with the pump open?
closed mouths dont get fed

BigErn

Quote from: Fronzdan on December 12, 2012, 04:44:25 AM
And the Alecto next to a 22xx sized gun.  It's BIG. Feels great in the hand though. Because the frame is polymer that size doesn't translate to too heavy. Those two are about the same weight. It's powerful. Haven't chronied it but in penetration tests, with 3 pumps it goes deeper into 3/4" wood than my 1377 with 10 pumps...a bit deeper than 1/2".  Groups are under a dime at 10yds. Could get better once I get used to the trigger...which isn't as good as the 1701's.  I may lighten it as its adjustable. Iron sights are decent but my eyes need a dot sight anyway.  Already looking into getting another barrel for it. I want one that extends a couple inches beyond the frame so I can use an LDC on it.

Those are two very sexy pistols. That Alecto looks sick  :-X

chongman

Wow, that Alecto is massive! I like it  :-*

droid

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Just had a 1377 arrive with a stock, pellets and a very nicely polished grip frame  :-*

Just swapped the grip frame to one of my SS builds and will just sell the stock probably.

As it was a bargain, for once I may be in credit with this one.

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

RC1947

After viewing the stunning eye candy here, I'm humbled to say that I'm expecting 4 tins of RWS & JSB pellets. RC

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: BigErn on December 12, 2012, 04:51:59 AM

Those are two very sexy pistols. That Alecto looks sick  :-X
Now I have to order a new key board drooled all over this one

BDS

Quote from: chongman on December 11, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
going up the country...Canned Heat

Canned Heat? Oh man... I'm goin all flashback to the river delta and BBQs between mortar attacks :D

Procul Harum and Janis next?  :D
Brian