WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

1377x

Quote from: BDS on October 18, 2012, 03:36:05 PM
Am I the only one or...  ???

Is Droid (Gary) the U.K. version of Mike/Crosshairs!? :D ;D

Where the heck are all those beaut-ee-full pistols coming from? :P ??? :-*
they havent seen anything yet, huh droid? ;)
more beauties to still to come right?
QuoteI daren't even list what I am still waiting for ;)
i have an idea :P :-X ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

DaveC

Just a 3.7 volt battery charger for the UltraFire flashlights I'll be using. Things will be leaking in from China for the rest of the month. They had some sort of holiday at the start of the month so shipping was delayed on several of the things I'm waiting for.

First of the month I'll be reordering the 2400KT that got messed up and a C11 Tactial Recon.

droid

You are quite right Ed  ;) Plenty to come yet.

Another one for me ordered  :)

Shrouded Mac1 LD

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

so it was you who bought that one!
very nice!
you are developing quite the collection
you have impeccable taste!

droid

Quote from: 1377x on October 19, 2012, 09:37:17 AM
so it was you who bought that one!
very nice!
you are developing quite the collection
you have impeccable taste!

Cheers Ed, Nice innit  ;)

I kept looking at it, looking again then thought what the hell go for it. This will be LD no2 as I have a MK2 being shipped to Mac1 now for one done to my spec  :)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on October 19, 2012, 09:52:04 AM
Cheers Ed, Nice innit  ;)

I kept looking at it, looking again then thought what the hell go for it. This will be LD no2 as I have a MK2 being shipped to Mac1 now for one done to my spec  :)

Gary
wow you seem to have a bottomless wallet full of cash
you sure you cant adopt one of us.forget bds, i need adopting as i am the son of a 3 legged.... just kidding ;D
you definitely are getting to the crosshairs of the UK
im going to start calling you bizarro-crosshairs ;D

droid

Quote from: 1377x on October 19, 2012, 10:27:27 AM
wow you seem to have a bottomless wallet full of cash
you sure you cant adopt one of us.forget bds, i need adopting as i am the son of a 3 legged.... just kidding ;D
you definitely are getting to the crosshairs of the UK
im going to start calling you bizarro-crosshairs ;D

Ed, You will find now that it is a bottomed out wallet  ;)

Someone poke me in the eyes or cut my broadband connection off please, or I will be converting my attic like the master !  ;) ;)

Gary
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

;D ;D
i hear you there! if it makes you happy go with it!
if you keep up the current trend you will need that attic space very soon ;) heck you probably could use it now ;D

crossliner

Quote from: DaveC on October 19, 2012, 07:15:32 AM
Just a 3.7 volt battery charger for the UltraFire flashlights I'll be using. Things will be leaking in from China for the rest of the month. They had some sort of holiday at the start of the month so shipping was delayed on several of the things I'm waiting for.

First of the month I'll be reordering the 2400KT that got messed up and a C11 Tactial Recon.

Are you fond of flashlights?

DaveC

Quote from: crossliner on October 19, 2012, 12:43:28 PM
Are you fond of flashlights?

Well, not especially even though I own 7 of them as of now. 2 real chump HF one's, 2 good HF LED, the 2 UltraFire Zenon that are to be mounted on the 2400 KT and a 6 volt beam lantern. The Zenon lights will be getting infrared filters for Nite Site filming.

Oh, yeah, I forgot I own a headlamp, too  :)

crossliner

Hehe that sounds good I own plenty of torches too. I usually get all the models of nice brands. Here is a sample.. Sorry gents if you find this a bit off topic but I use torches when I hunt rats at night.

The one on the left is a Tiablo A9 w/ an aspheric/collimator head..The beam is highly intense and focused as you can see and if you have a long range rifle for nocturnal hunts let's say 150-200 yards it will not spook your quarry as there is no side spill..Best regards.

http://kit-tronics.com/xcart/home.php?cat=365

Fronzdan

Had to replenish my brown truck queue....

- another reflex red dot coming from Amazon (last one I ordered could never be adjusted high enough so it went back). Should be waiting for me when I get home.
- a cheap compact scope 6x Bugbuster from Amazon for my 1377 with Tippmann stock
- 4 tins of .177 (2-JSB exacts and 2-Meisterkugeln) from Pyramyd
- another prod trigger frame and a non stamped 2300s airtube from Crosman

Looking for grips too.  I have only RB Grips and love em, but thought I'd try something different, maybe from hell grips for some that are still using plastic.

tnpaw

Maw and I just got her CCS2400XT off the UPS Truck at about 4:00PM! I mounted her Millet RedDot on it and to the Basement we went! At 68 Years Young , she was Tickled to be tied! She burned one C02 Cart. And Smiled the whole time! She loves it! Oh and I got mine about two weeks ago! Maw and I are having a ball!.....tnpaw

chongman

Very cool! Fire up some popcorn, get a jug of ice tea and head back down for some more shootin  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...