WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

1377x

Quote from: Fronzdan on October 19, 2012, 10:38:21 PM
Had to replenish my brown truck queue....

- another reflex red dot coming from Amazon (last one I ordered could never be adjusted high enough so it went back). Should be waiting for me when I get home.
- a cheap compact scope 6x Bugbuster from Amazon for my 1377 with Tippmann stock
- 4 tins of .177 (2-JSB exacts and 2-Meisterkugeln) from Pyramyd
- another prod trigger frame and a non stamped 2300s airtube from Crosman

Looking for grips too.  I have only RB Grips and love em, but thought I'd try something different, maybe from hell grips for some that are still using plastic.

how much was the 2300 tube?
closed mouths dont get fed

1377x

here's what was delivered
Anthony R(fivestar45) parts
Pro-Top

aluminum breech with bolt and hardware.this breech is unbelievably light need to get another one

aluminum anodized roller trigger.

Anthony Storey LDC.

also
received an aluminum asa on/off valve and 3000psi liquid filled gauge.they are going to make a hpa tank regulator output pressure reader

more parts to come

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

droid

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Crosshairs

Ok i have 3 red dots and a pistol scope and more pellets should be here today.
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chongman

Oh man, you guys are reaping in the goodies!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Fronzdan

Ooh some aluminum goodness there Ed!  I want a aluminum/stainless/silver ldc myself.

The 2300s tube was cheap...9 bucks and some change.

1377x

Quote from: Fronzdan on October 20, 2012, 08:04:47 PM
Ooh some aluminum goodness there Ed!  I want a aluminum/stainless/silver ldc myself.

The 2300s tube was cheap...9 bucks and some change.

good so i didnt get overcharged.paid $9 after taxes well close enough to call it $9
i have yet to test the A Storey i got.it is bead blasted with a matte look.from what i have read A Storey does a good job.it is a very tight fit though.dont need the set screws to keep it on

ki0cn

Nice parts 1377x Anthony makes some beautiful parts. I wish He would post in the for sale in this forum.
Randy

1377x

Quote from: ki0cn on October 21, 2012, 10:15:25 PM
Nice parts 1377x Anthony makes some beautiful parts. I wish He would post in the for sale in this forum.
Randy
he posted his parts on the yellow forum
send him a pm here
he has a list of stuff to choose from.dont know what his inventory looks like but he could tell you more about it.i can tell you his breeches come in either left or right hand.very light with everything needed to mount it.the 4-48 screw is a phillips head dont have to worry about stripping it out.i need to get a roller trigger if im going to stay with the stock trigger group.the pro-top is a good mod to do.it lets you do some changes to the valve that makes it better like adding a disco valve stem/poppet what ever its called instead of cutting the piercing pin off the stock one and having to jbweld where the pin used to be.he has barrel bands.just pm him i can go on and on ;)

droid

Oooh look what fell onto the end of my barrel   ;)  A Mr Storey LDC

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: droid on October 22, 2012, 03:20:57 PM

Gary

Well w/ that kind of "story" it sure has a happy ending  :)

BigErn

Quote from: droid on October 22, 2012, 03:20:57 PM

Gary

Awesome!

cmj21973

2 1322; 1377; and a 600 were delivered today!
Pictures and report will have to wait untill after work. :(

FYI: 600 holds CO2, but has a feed problem. I couldn't leave it only had to try it before work! ;) ;D

All three 13xx's pump up and shoot. Testing 10 pump overnight air hold test.