WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

DaveC

4 CR123A 1300ma 3.7 volt batteries for the Ultrafire flashlights. 2 are already in the charger  :)

Tater

Woo hooo, I just got my new 'Bug out" grips in and a tube of Pellgunoil !!! Just waiting on the pins for it.

The pins on the stock grips look to be 3/16" (I'll double-check other posts to confirm) but the holes in the bug out grips look a tad less than 1/8". Do they need to be drilled out?

Edit - Roll pin is 3/16th I guess. I gotta check on the pump am pins but the pre-drilled holes on the bug out pump arm look smaller than the stock holes.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

Crosman steel breech kit. O-BOY!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

got in my rear cocking hammer assembly and highly modded disco valve from workingmanva,4-48 screws from mudduck,sear from chongman,adapter for my hpa tank output pressure reader gauge.still have more stuff to order yet still trying to figure out what else i need.
i'll take pics tomorrow now that my custom 2300 will be finished
closed mouths dont get fed

chongman

No air gun stuff inbound for today but I have a new Nook ereader (old one died) and a fine leather cover due this morning  :)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Fronzdan

Chongman make it official for this thread.  Download a set of Crosman EVP's in PDF onto your Nook.  I keep all mine on my iPad2.

jdub

Quote from: Fronzdan on October 27, 2012, 03:59:52 PM
Chongman make it official for this thread.  Download a set of Crosman EVP's in PDF onto your Nook.  I keep all mine on my iPad2.
There ya go.   I have all the parts diagrams for Crosmans on my iPad.   The nice FedEx guy will be bringing me a new iPad Mini (to run ChairGun) and a new iPad 4 (for the schematics) next Friday.  Being an iOS developer the company buys them.   They're also good for recording shot strings and calculating FPE *while* your shooting.   

jdub

Forgot to mention the FedEx guy dropped this off a few minutes ago:

1377x

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

MORE, must have More!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

you got enough pelloil to last 20+years ;D

BDS

Quote from: jdub on October 27, 2012, 07:17:14 PM
Forgot to mention the FedEx guy dropped this off a few minutes ago:

Nice!  :-*

HW ...  ???
Brian

droid

Not quite on the truck yet but I have got 2 x Mk2 Pistols just arrived at Mac1 for the LD treatment  :-*

Just waiting for a mail from Tim when they are done.

Had another Mk2 arrive here today too, nearly got as many of those as I have 2240s now  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

YSYEO

Rebuilt 150 and 160 valves from Rick at Precision Pellet.   

You normally send in your valve stem and he rebuilds the stem and returns it with the seal kit.   When I called him to get prices, he said to send in both whole valves and he would check the seats.  He sent back 2 rebuilt valves ready to drop back into the guns for the price of a seal kit  :-*

Also got the Laquer-Stiks I needed to finish restoring a Crosman S331 peep sight for the 160.