WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

:) The junk draw dog came, that trigger is indeed sweet !!!!!   :-* :-* Thanks ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

Quote from: Fronzdan on November 21, 2012, 01:25:17 AM
Looking at all Crossliner's flashlights...like an addict I had to have one. An Olight M20s is on its way, lol.
Ordered one today. 

A Japanese made flashlight to mount your gun on ???.. Look at the Pica rails  ;)..Not exactly cheap at $12k  :-X

Crosshairs

Fedex was here yesterday but the package was for my wife  :( BUT it was from PA  8) .
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 01, 2012, 01:19:58 PM
Fedex was here yesterday but the package was for my wife  :( BUT it was from PA  8) .
                                     Mike
sounds like an x-mas gift  :-X ;)

Quote from: crossliner on December 01, 2012, 01:07:24 PM
A Japanese made flashlight to mount your gun on ???.. Look at the Pica rails  ;)..Not exactly cheap at $12k  :-X

i bet crossliner already has one :P ;D ;D ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

AS13

Ordered my 2400KT from the custom shop...Now we wait :(
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

Fronzdan

That light looks like something out of Men in Black.

Mike's gettin something good for Christmas!!

A couple years ago I got a Marauder for Christmas.  Surprise was ruined though because UPS came to the door with the thing (from Amazon) NOT double boxed.  So there I was signing for a package with "Benjamin Marauder" and pictures of it emblazoned all over it.

arkmaker †

You guys are lucky! My wife still refuses to buy me anything gun related. Oh. she'll give me the money (sometimes) but she won't buy it for me  :(

Still love the left leaning gal though!  ;)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

RC1947

Waiting for a $35 Industry Brand B3-1 .177 springer rifle for B3 only 10 yd. comp matches.  Also coming is a tune kit and 4x scope for the B3 - forgot to order scope rings.  RC

BDS

Larry... Mac1 LD!? Oh no you didn't! :D :-*
Brian

breakfastchef

Quote from: BDS on December 01, 2012, 09:55:08 PM
Larry... Mac1 LD!? Oh no you didn't! :D :-*

Regulated HPA or CO2. Pretty cool.
Larry

YSYEO

One of these days I'm gonna hafta get an LD.   For now, I'm trying to curb my GAS (gun acquisition syndrome) and substitute a little DAS (data acquisition syndrome).

This just came.

I need to set up with a backstop and good lighting, but a quick test in the kitchen tells me that the rubber band ping pong ball launcher intended for my grandson fires at an average of 46 FPS producing .195 FPE  *  :P

* not quite enough to SYEO

arkmaker †

That's a nice one!!  Everyone says the ProChrono's are great.  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

WyoMan

Mr YSYEO - That DAS was well executed :-* :-*
As soon as I shoot my F-1 I'm going to get a Pro.....but I keep missing ;D ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

Quote from: WyoMan on December 02, 2012, 02:29:18 AM
Mr YSYEO - That DAS was well executed :-* :-*
As soon as I shoot my F-1 I'm going to get a Pro.....but I keep missing ;D ;D
2x on that
as soon as my f-1 takes a dump out it goes and in with a pro chrono but then i would need to do something with the cronoconnect i just got
closed mouths dont get fed

HappyHunter

Just ordered a Leapers SWAT 3-12x44 Mil Dot scope, 80mm (3") side wheel, 4 tins of JSB Match Diablo (14.3 gr) and another 13 ci bottle reg'd at 850 psi - all for my MK I HPA. PFT season is here and I'm just NOW deciding to upgrade some things... :-X. I'll never learn...  :-[

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!