WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 07, 2012, 04:47:55 PM
Nice stock I always wanted one.
Mike

Yes Mike, and when you get bored of a rifle you could take a saw to it and make rather nice pistol stock too  ;)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

My Norica Massimo arrived.  Man, am I an excited guy for an older dude.  Big and beautiful gun compared to my Norica 56 carbine. RC

BDS

Quote from: RC1947 on December 07, 2012, 09:34:41 PM
My Norica Massimo arrived.  Man, am I an excited guy for an older dude.  Big and beautiful gun compared to my Norica 56 carbine. RC

Get out there and get to shootin!  :D  ;D
Brian

1377x

Quote from: RC1947 on December 07, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

very nice congrats!

RC1947

Quote from: BDS on December 07, 2012, 09:46:18 PM
Get out there and get to shootin!  :D  ;D
already posted my impressions regarding shooting!  I know how I'll spend my evening. RC

BDS

Quote from: RC1947 on December 07, 2012, 10:10:08 PM
already posted my impressions regarding shooting!  I know how I'll spend my evening. RC

Post? Link?

.22 or .177 RC?
Brian

chongman

That's very nice, and the shotgun look makes it mean  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

YSYEO

I wasn't looking for another gun, but if Crosman made it in two calibers, it just seems right to have one of each.   So when this popped up on the Yellow, I had to get a twin to go with my 160.

On the way from sunny California, is a nice 167.  Pictures are from the seller's ad.

Might be the Christmas spirit, but the seller shipped the gun while the check was still "in the mail".

droid

Quote from: YSYEO on December 08, 2012, 08:17:27 AM
I wasn't looking for another gun, but if Crosman made it in two calibers, it just seems right to have one of each.   So when this popped up on the Yellow, I had to get a twin to go with my 160.

On the way from sunny California, is a nice 167.  Pictures are from the seller's ad.

Might be the Christmas spirit, but the seller shipped the gun while the check was still "in the mail".

Very nice, now can someone come up with a threaded rear end of a 2240 breech and make a sight fixing like that one ?

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BigErn

I've missed the UPS lady twice already. She has my Workinman wire stock! Now I have to stay home all day Monday to catch her if not they send the package back  >:(

1377x

Quote from: BigErn on December 09, 2012, 01:33:26 AM
I've missed the UPS lady twice already. She has my Workinman wire stock! Now I have to stay home all day Monday to catch her if not they send the package back  >:(
can you call and have them holdit for pick up?
wouldnt want to miss that package

BigErn

Quote from: 1377x on December 09, 2012, 01:43:01 AM
can you call and have them holdit for pick up?
wouldnt want to miss that package

They don't allow pick ups anymore at the building. They send it back to the shipper, happened to me already with a Crosman order. I guess I just have to wait for it all day on Monday.

1377x

Quote from: BigErn on December 09, 2012, 02:12:05 AM
They don't allow pick ups anymore at the building. They send it back to the shipper, happened to me already with a Crosman order. I guess I just have to wait for it all day on Monday.
glad we still have a choice here if we miss the truck we call the number and go pick up the package same with fedex
with ups there are certain hours and they are funny hours like 5pm-7pm or 10am-1pm hte rest of the time they are not open for business you should see the line outside of the depot and the mad dash to be first in line i guess

Tater

You could leave a note for the FedEx guy to drop it off at a next door neighbor's house (if there's one you can trust).
I've done that before.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs