Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

RC1947

Quote from: BDS on December 07, 2012, 10:19:19 PM
Post? Link?

.22 or .177 RC?
I always buy .177.  Makes life easier to buy only one size pellets. RC

Tater

Surprise arrival just now!!

About three weeks ago I ordered an Ace 21' pistol case from Pyramid and it was back ordered until Nov. 31st. Then the date was moved to Dec. 14th.
The doorbell just rang and it's here.   :D

I immediately laid the 1377 in it and got out a tape measure. Great news. A 6.5" TKO will fit on it!
Happy day today.

Edit: I just noticed it was delivered by USPS....on a Sunday. Is that new for the holidays?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

RC1947

Sunday delivery!!  Talk about the unexpected - good news. RC

Tater

Even better news!   :D
The wife just gave me the go ahead to order a TKO. I doubt it will make it before Xmas but at least it will be ordered.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

chongman

Outstanding news Tater  :-*

I have stuff floating around with USPS. One of the sorting facilities that my mail comes thru is shutting down so my stuff is getting sorted in Sandston (Richmond), VA They are considered one of the worst in the nation   :-X I think I will try to use UPS from now on if I can. At least tracking gets updated with them.

Excuse me! After 4 days sitting in the sort facility (scanned 4 times at the same place) it has moved  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

RC1947

Quote from: chongman on December 09, 2012, 09:16:16 PM
Outstanding news Tater  :-*

I have stuff floating around with USPS. One of the sorting facilities that my mail comes thru is shutting down so my stuff is getting sorted in Sandston (Richmond), VA They are considered one of the worst in the nation   :-X I think I will try to use UPS from now on if I can. At least tracking gets updated with them.

Excuse me! After 4 days sitting in the sort facility (scanned 4 times at the same place) it has moved  :-*

And we both know that what one pays for with the USPS doesn't necessarily equate to delivery time.  I usually blame my local PO for not paying attention. RC

1377x

Quote from: Tater on December 09, 2012, 08:57:39 PM
The wife just gave me the go ahead to order a TKO. I doubt it will make it before Xmas but at least it will be ordered.
when i ordered my tko it was here at my door 5 days later that was over 3 years ago though things might have changed since then
i was talking with Anthony Storey the other day its a 3 week wait to get one of his ldc's ,might be the same with neil clague too

iirc usps does deliver on sundays during the holidays but i thought it was and option not something they did out of holiday spirit
closed mouths dont get fed

Fronzdan

TKO is quick. You'll have it before Christmas in all likelihood.

Tater

Great to hear! Thanks guys. I didn't think there was even a chance.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

1377x

Quote from: Tater on December 09, 2012, 11:44:01 PM
Great to hear! Thanks guys. I didn't think there was even a chance.
a tko just sold on the yellow for $40
you can find them there for $25-$40 for 13xx/2xxx guns quite a bit
i think i sold mine there for $40 they keep there value purdy good

1377x

daq breech and some ither stuff should be in transit today :-*

BDS

Quote from: Tater on December 09, 2012, 08:57:39 PM

It may make it before Xmas Tater, Mike at TKO has tried to keep the standard sizes in carbon fiber wrap in stock, he usually doesnt have to wait for orders to make e'm, they are popular items.
Brian

droid

Quote from: 1377x on December 10, 2012, 01:18:38 PM
daq breech and some ither stuff should be in transit today :-*

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Coool !!

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Tater

Quote from: BDS on December 10, 2012, 02:47:11 PM
It may make it before Xmas Tater, Mike at TKO has tried to keep the standard sizes in carbon fiber wrap in stock, he usually doesnt have to wait for orders to make e'm, they are popular items.

Nice. His site says the 6.5" is always in stock but it doesn't mention the 5" that I ordered. Finger are crossed.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

droid

Just ordered me some custom transfer ports from GMAC for my RJ High Rise breech. Some in 2.7mm for pistol use and some in 3.5 for rifle use.

Gordon is also machining the rear to accept standard sights too.

All extra length screws also on order.

I just need a baffled shroud now same as on my LD

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk