WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Quote from: 1377x on December 10, 2012, 08:05:04 PM
i have an anthony storey and it works great.doesnt do much at 40fpe ;)

We don't have LDCs over here in the UK, are they supposed to actually do anything ? (Apart from collect lead dust)

Mine didn't anyway and at a feeble 5.5ft

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Not much today, just a bag of extra long screws for the rear breech position for my RJ high riser.

Also got to go an collect some parts from the Post Office to pay customs charges on !!  (JG Airguns Mk 1 parts)

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

I wish I had something to tell you all but nothing coming, well not for me anyway . I'm thinking about selling my M Rod to get a FX or Ed Gun.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Quote from: arkmaker on December 10, 2012, 11:48:14 PM
Just a quick Hi-jack.........

Is this the longest running post on the CAPOF? 52 pages of posts and no sign of slowing down..... Got to hand it to BDS for starting one heck of a thread!!!

:-* :-*

I stand accused....guilty sir!  :D ;D
Brian

droid

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 11, 2012, 02:10:09 PM
I wish I had something to tell you all but nothing coming, well not for me anyway . I'm thinking about selling my M Rod to get a FX or Ed Gun.
Mike

You actually sell some Mike :o

Well I never,  I thought it was all one way traffic at your house   ;)
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

10,020 the last i looked i was 9998
ok i have quite a bit coming in
something for my AA sponsor (airgun anonymous) ;)
some don cothran parts
mentioned before daq breech possibly a daq valve
workinmanva .25 26" barreled upper-breech bolt,barrel band and barrel

Quote from: Crosshairs on December 11, 2012, 02:10:09 PM
Mike
thats not a bad idea!
hate to say it but i was going to do the same thing to get a condor
closed mouths dont get fed

1377x

Quote from: droid on December 11, 2012, 09:26:24 AM
We don't have LDCs over here in the UK, are they supposed to actually do anything ? (Apart from collect lead dust)

Mine didn't anyway and at a feeble 5.5ft

Gary
you know thats just a sugar coated word for doofer :P

Quote from: droid on December 11, 2012, 01:34:43 PM
Not much today, just a bag of extra long screws for the rear breech position for my RJ high riser.

Also got to go an collect some parts from the Post Office to pay customs charges on !!  (JG Airguns Mk 1 parts)

Gary
what you bought some stuff from jg you know there are better places to get parts from

droid

The LDC I got was lust an empty tube.

Yes JG were the only place that I could find that had the mark 1 spares I wanted.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Gary... there are bunches of "doofers" available in the UK. Deben is one resource, Weihrauch makes a great one, many are 1/2" UNF threaded but... an adaptor could manage that on Crosman barrels.

These stateside LDCs are mostly lightweight Delrin/Alum products for the 7/16" Crosman barrel (slip fit). They do a fine job for the intended purpose, but there are folks who get "cranky" when they are less effective at higher pressures they were not intended for. Kinda like putting a Ford Fiesta muffler on a Corvette and then not liking the noise that comes out the pipe  :D
Brian

droid

Quote from: BDS on December 11, 2012, 04:13:15 PM
Gary... there are bunches of "doofers" available in the UK. Deben is one resource, Weihrauch makes a great one, many are 1/2" UNF threaded but... an adaptor could manage that on Crosman barrels.

These stateside LDCs are mostly lightweight Delrin/Alum products for the 7/16" Crosman barrel (slip fit). They do a fine job for the intended purpose, but there are folks who get "cranky" when they are less effective at higher pressures they were not intended for. Kinda like putting a Ford Fiesta muffler on a Corvette and then not liking the noise that comes out the pipe  :D

Hi Brian, I get mine custom made over here ok, I was just curious as I bought an LDC off the yellow and expected it to have some internal components, but it was just an empty tube. So I gather from the above posts it is just your code for doofer if it has any insides.

I am after a nice baffled shroud to go with my RJ riser though. Not many options over here for them. I have one on my LD gun but that was from over there in the US.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BDS

Quote from: droid on December 11, 2012, 04:28:24 PM
Hi Brian, I get mine custom made over here ok, I was just curious as I bought an LDC off the yellow and expected it to have some internal components, but it was just an empty tube. So I gather from the above posts it is just your code for doofer if it has any insides.

I am after a nice baffled shroud to go with my RJ riser though. Not many options over here for them. I have one on my LD gun but that was from over there in the US.

Got it... ya, there are one or two makers over here who do the BIG RED LETTERS on their websites about NO INTERNALS, NO BAFFLES etc, IMO, they are running scared of the BATF and just make tubes for looks. and no function, why bother?
Brian

1377x

Quote from: droid on December 11, 2012, 03:59:00 PM
The LDC I got was lust an empty tube.

Yes JG were the only place that I could find that had the mark 1 spares I wanted.
should came to me before going there.i can get most obselete parts

Fronzdan

Yesterday I got:

FT piston/valve from Mellon...I'd forgotten about that order.
Pair of zebra wood combat grips from Keith Eisler.
A Webley Alecto, which is a monster of a pistol.  Will post some pics when I get around to it.

BDS

Quote from: Fronzdan on December 11, 2012, 06:14:25 PM
Yesterday I got:

A Webley Alecto, which is a monster of a pistol.  Will post some pics when I get around to it.

Nice... short or long barrel Alecto? Supposed to be a great shooter  :-*
Brian

1377x

Quote from: Fronzdan on December 11, 2012, 06:14:25 PM
Yesterday I got:

i want to see a pic of the grips!