WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

5000 .177 Crosman pellets. $40.00 and free shipping.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

0351_Vet

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

I got it, 4 months later. Now I have to got to work.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

sweet!
got my mod adapter now all i need is for my .25 to show up as of now its late
closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

Just ordered a Norica rifle case for my Massimo from Spain.  No idea of how long it will take to get here, but I thought I'd like a case with the brand of rifle on it in camo. RC

BDS

Nice RC, would sure like to see more pics of that rifle and a range/scope/open sights update maybe?  ??? :D :-*
Brian

josey88

Well, guys , besides the ordering of another 2400KT  from the Custom Shop , this one in .177cal  and the P-rod frame/trigger and power adjuster for it along with some Don`s SS parts and a Swat FS scope from Amazon, I had to worry a little with replenishing some ammo for a couple of guns with different caliber (real ammo) , 7.62x54r and 7.62x39 ) plus I also got me a couple of 20rd magazines and a mag coupler for my Saiga AK... real difficult it was , because of the present histeria about "evil guns" etc etc .
I ended up spending $300.00 in ammo and $82.00 on the mags/coupler , but now I am well stashed for some long time .
The fact that I got into the airgun thing would help me quite a bit on saving trips to the range since I can shoot my pellet guns right on my backyard .
I know... it is not the same thing , but I practice on shooting small 1 inch bull targets at 22 meters and it is very fulfilling ...
Then I can extend my range trips to one at month which is enough for keeping in shape on pistol  practice and saves me ammo on the rifles ... ammo will become difficult to get soon  if things keep going the way they are .
All of that is waiting to be delivered , so I am here , seated comfortably and patiently waiting for everything to arrive . The 2400KT will take 3 more weeks or so , so all the parts will get here well in advance of the gun . The ammo and mags will arrive next week . The scope and side parallax wheel arrived both today  , so it is something .

BDS

Yup, good thoughts all around, glad I was stocked up before this latest hysteria began, mags a plenty, and kilo-rounds in all the calibers that matter.

Won't be too far into the new year before the dear-leader and his pals go to work on Amendment #2, their tongues are already waggin.
Brian

josey88

Quote from: BDS on December 28, 2012, 09:06:19 PM
Yup, good thoughts all around, glad I was stocked up before this latest hysteria began, mags a plenty, and kilo-rounds in all the calibers that matter.

Won't be too far into the new year before the dear-leader and his pals go to work on Amendment #2, their tongues are already waggin.

Yes , you are 100% right ... we have dark horizons ahead 

Fronzdan

Indeed dark times ahead...

But not to get too far off track, I just received this today!  A Michael Chavka 13xx barrel band. I have a couple of Blueforks already and tried Michael's version. I have to say its a beautiful piece o metal!  Nicely finished. And the best part?  I ordered this on Christmas Day at around midnight. I sent Michael an email, he responded and I paid with Paypal.  Two days later its in my hands.

chongman

MC barrel bands are seriously well finished. Keep a little oil on the pin ends  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

cmj21973

Just ordered:

1)  Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,4266.msg112703.html#msg112703

2)  PTG Dovetail Sight Base Cutter .250" x 74-Degree High Speed Steel

1377x

sweet!
when my chrony f-1 konks out i'm going to try a prochrono i hope my chronoconnect still works for that too

on another note
my .25 complete upper finally shipped after a complete month hope to see it monday :)
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Just had a Mark 1 pistol arrive, posted from the US on 21 Nov.

This one is to play with as the paintwork is quite poor.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk