WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on January 02, 2013, 08:39:20 AM
Still waiting ( paid on Dec 14 ) for 2 .22 bolt probes from DC ... ???
you have to wait about another week before calling
i just received an order from him and it took a month.i called him the 3rd week because he said all the parts i asked for was in stock.when i called he said a piece on one part needed to be made and was in the machine it would be ready in 2 hours and he would ship out the package that day.then 3 days later he called asking for my address which was on my order.i dont know how he fills these orders but he needs a better system
90% of the parts makers need a better system.
did i mention that the barrel band i received has to go back >:(
under sized hole for the barrel he has to do whatever it is he does to make the hole bigger so my barrel will fit through it
closed mouths dont get fed

breakfastchef

Beeman (Weihrauch) HW97 due to arrive next week from Pomona Airguns!

Scope mount for the HW97 and a few tins of pellets coming from PA.
Larry

BDS

Quote from: breakfastchef on January 02, 2013, 02:39:23 PM
Beeman (Weihrauch) HW97 due to arrive next week from Pomona Airguns!

Scope mount for the HW97 and a few tins of pellets coming from PA.

Cool Larry, is this the first HW97 for you? Beech, Walnut, Blue Laminate stock or ...?
Brian

breakfastchef

Quote from: BDS on January 02, 2013, 02:40:59 PM
Cool Larry, is this the first HW97 for you? Beech, Walnut, Blue Laminate stock or ...?

The HW97 will ship with the pedestrian beech stock. It will join the R7 I already have.

I asked Steve at Pomona to tune the trigger. That is one component I do not wish to mess with right now. The R7 trigger was 100% better after the gun was tuned so I decided to have the trigger work done on the HW97 before it was shipped.
Larry

chongman

Quote from: 1377x on January 02, 2013, 09:48:47 AM
you have to wait about another week before calling
i just received an order from him and it took a month.i called him the 3rd week because he said all the parts i asked for was in stock.when i called he said a piece on one part needed to be made and was in the machine it would be ready in 2 hours and he would ship out the package that day.then 3 days later he called asking for my address which was on my order.i dont know how he fills these orders but he needs a better system
90% of the parts makers need a better system.
did i mention that the barrel band i received has to go back >:(
under sized hole for the barrel he has to do whatever it is he does to make the hole bigger so my barrel will fit through it

Hey, lets not start the BS again. Bashing vendors is not polite, nor is gentleman like.

This topic is about what's on the truck, not what is wrong with what you got.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

YSYEO

I've got a red (and green) dot sight on the way.   Thanks breakfastchef

I will probably try it first on a 600, on the rail I added.

1377x

Quote from: chongman on January 02, 2013, 03:16:01 PM
Hey, lets not start the BS again. Bashing vendors is not polite, nor is gentleman like.

This topic is about what's on the truck, not what is wrong with what you got.
that is what was on the truck
read it again
where am i bashing a vendor???

breakfastchef

I forget. Did you make that rail for the 600? It looks ideal for the CP sight.

Quote from: YSYEO on January 02, 2013, 05:00:15 PM
I've got a red (and green) dot sight on the way.   Thanks breakfastchef

I will probably try it first on a 600, on the rail I added.

Larry

YSYEO

Quote from: breakfastchef on January 02, 2013, 08:44:06 PM
I forget. Did you make that rail for the 600? It looks ideal for the CP sight.

I found a rail at Walmart that had the right length and hole spacing for a no holes mod to the 600.   The rail's bottom was ramped for whatever it was supposed to go on, so I just milled it flat.   I'm not in the same state as the package right now, but when I return I can find the part number if you're interested.

1377x

just got another marauder pistol grip frame trigger group need to get some of the grips next time  but a stock will go on soon enough
and an art shack power adjuster is enroute
going out is a defective stainless steel barrel band and one day it will return ;)

chongman

Multiple boxes for today...

1/8" 6-flute countersink drill bits
Taig compound slide for lathe (so I can machine tapers on bolt handles and such)
Brackets to mount DRO
v-block for drilling holes on the drill press
Rachet style tap handle (better than what I have)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

breakfastchef

Quote from: YSYEO on January 02, 2013, 09:06:40 PM
I found a rail at Walmart that had the right length and hole spacing for a no holes mod to the 600.   The rail's bottom was ramped for whatever it was supposed to go on, so I just milled it flat.   I'm not in the same state as the package right now, but when I return I can find the part number if you're interested.

I use an NCStar rail on my 600. It accepts doevtail or weaver mounts.
Larry

PC77

Made a Crosman order today. Ordered a Backpacker forearm, 760 fiber optic front sight, extra pair of 357 grips i want to paint green and four 4 357 clips. :)
pc

Trophyhunter49

:) Got my stick adapter from Mellon Air in today  :) Been waitin on it for6 weeks , not bad I guess being he is so far behind. Just glad he's still makin parts :-* :-*

droid

Not quite on a truck as I had to go and get it but I got me a king ratty AS2250 today  :-*

It has a leak but it was real cheap.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk