WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BDS

Quote from: mackelby on January 15, 2013, 07:50:24 PM
Thanks Chef. Does the extra length the muzzle adds give you more FPS?

Yes, LDC = Lead Dust Collector or shush-stick or quiet tube or any name but the "S" word they don't want us to use.

Search TKO and Neill Clague and others for those "mufflers"

Yes, your trigger will need some more work, it's an iterative process, or many steps and then, many more small steps to get it right. The stock trigger can safely be brought down to about 2.9 lbs pull, after that, reliable cocking and safety is an issue.
Brian

1377x

Quote from: BDS on January 15, 2013, 08:10:31 PM
Yes, LDC = Lead Dust Collector or shush-stick or quiet tube or any name but the "S" word they don't want us to use.

Search TKO and Neill Clague and others for those "mufflers"

Yes, your trigger will need some more work, it's an iterative process, or many steps and then, many more small steps to get it right. The stock trigger can safely be brought down to about 2.9 lbs pull, after that, reliable cocking and safety is an issue.

there is a very good reason the "S" word shouldnt be used on the forum cant discuss it on the open board but if interested in knowing why a pm wouldnt hurt

anyhow

my DC 2250 matte stainless steel barrel band is on its way back to me
it was undersized on the barrel part of the band and i couldnt get my barrel through the hole .why do i always have to have that problem ;) ;D
anyways i contacted DC sent it back now its fixed and on its way back to me should be here in a day or two then i can knock one more part off the finshed list.
my DC/WMVA stainless steel 2260pcp is almost complete.WHOO HOO!!!!
closed mouths dont get fed

bgmcgee

New bluefork barrel band,like the new style. Also a lothar 12" barrel, first 2 pellets down it went through the same hole think It's going to be a good one.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

WyoMan

Quotemy DC/WMVA stainless steel 2260pcp is almost complete.WHOO HOO!!!!
Awesome  :-* we're gonna need pics...
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

1377x

Quote from: bgmcgee on January 16, 2013, 03:02:40 AM
New bluefork barrel band,like the new style. Also a lothar 12" barrel, first 2 pellets down it went through the same hole think It's going to be a good one.
where did you get the 12" lothar? ???

bgmcgee

I'll put some pics up later, maybe this time they will be viewable. Got the barrel from Josh Perrin,looks not sure what they are really made for as they have 2 flat spots milled on the top but it fits.

blake.l

Not a dang thing!!! >:( >:( Crosman is tooooooo sloooooooowwwwwww :( :( Since when does it take 3-6 weeks to put on a new barrel, muzzle brake, long steel breech, scope and trigger shoe ??? ???

1377x

Quote from: bgmcgee on January 16, 2013, 12:23:44 PM
I'll put some pics up later, maybe this time they will be viewable. Got the barrel from Josh Perrin,looks not sure what they are really made for as they have 2 flat spots milled on the top but it fits.
that name looks familiar
i have been seeing that name around lately
i use microsoft picture manager to resize pics.it has a web size large and web size small i use the large
photbucket is the easy way to post pics
upload to PB then use the imgcode link to post directly into the thread

Fronzdan

Josh Perrin is JPMoneyshot on the green and yellow.  He's been selling a lot of good stuff lately.  Good to deal with.  Ships fast.

bgmcgee

Yep,seems to be a nice guy.  He had one barrel for sale but it sold before I could buy it so he found me another and it was here in 4 days after payment, that's from New York to California.

WyoMan

My Cothran order is going to ship tomorrow, GMAC order shipped last Friday  :-*
Bling to me!  ;D ;D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

BDS

Daisy 953 Target Pro Single Pumper..

Couldn't resist, the price is normally $107 at PA and others ($99 right now)

But...  8) Amazon is $91.99 minus $50 Visa gift card and Free 2 day shipping with Prime... $41 total door-to-door.

Bad news is... the extra 5 shot magazines cost $9 to ship separately from PA and yet the mags are only $4.95... huh!?  :-X ??? (no order on that one!)

Anyone got any model 953 / 853 mags they want to sell and put into a $1 USPS envelope  :D ;)
Brian

BigErn

Quote from: BDS on January 21, 2013, 09:31:48 PM
Daisy 953 Target Pro Single Pumper..

Couldn't resist, the price is normally $107 at PA and others ($99 right now)

But...  8) Amazon is $91.99 minus $50 Visa gift card and Free 2 day shipping with Prime... $41 total door-to-door.

Bad news is... the extra 5 shot magazines cost $9 to ship separately from PA and yet the mags are only $4.95... huh!?  :-X ??? (no order on that one!)

Anyone got any model 953 / 853 mags they want to sell and put into a $1 USPS envelope  :D ;)

Good deal! Those are sweet too.

droid

I have finally got some guns past UK Customs (They have currently seized 5 for forensic testing ! - Potential 5 years in prison for each one over limit)

So on the truck today is a Mac 1 Prepped 1377 with another Grant Stace trigger, Mac 1 Doofer and a bit of a stock on it:

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

cmj21973

A Crosman SSP250, that needs repairing, is on it's way. Should arrive by Friday or Saturday.