WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

1377x

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2013, 09:36:51 AM
I have finally got some guns past UK Customs (They have currently seized 5 for forensic testing ! - Potential 5 years in prison for each one over limit)

So on the truck today is a Mac 1 Prepped 1377 with another Grant Stace trigger, Mac 1 Doofer and a bit of a stock on it:

very nice!!
is the barrel band mikec,bluefork or stace?
the stock looks like a crosmods
5 guns :o potentially 5 years a piece for each one over the limit :o

hope you get your guns instead of prison time
closed mouths dont get fed

droid

The BB is Stace as is the rear cap.

The stock didn't actually ship with the gun as I have just found out when I opened the box. Mind you the gun was stripped down anyway.

I have hoofed the trigger out, moved the barrel breech and doofer over to my 2400 so I will probably sell this one without a barrel so as not to cause any resale issues.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Crosshairs

Quote from: WyoMan on January 21, 2013, 09:09:24 PM
My Cothran order is going to ship tomorrow, GMAC order shipped last Friday  :-*
Bling to me!  ;D ;D
great stuff Don Makes and gmac stuff wow you going to be a happy boy.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Crosshairs

Nothing been laying low. Waiting for that classic to come along.
Mike

1377x

just got in some heat shrink tubing!!!
got some parts to cover hopefully later today i can start

droid

And Gary is a happy boy, my BB has just arrived for my Grant Stave gun, along with two GS safeties Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I'm so happy, oh so happy doo de doo de doo  :)

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2013, 01:46:31 PM
And Gary is a happy boy, my BB has just arrived for my Grant Stave gun, along with two GS safeties Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I'm so happy, oh so happy doo de doo de doo  :)

congrats!
i like those safeties pretty cool 8)

droid

Quote from: 1377x on January 23, 2013, 01:50:17 PM
congrats!
i like those safeties pretty cool 8)

I'll get some pics up tomorrow, they look surprisingly different, very classy  :-*
www.ratbuster.co.uk

mudduck48

More stuff to play with. 10% off, free shipping, no tax and got here in two days. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some carts to empty, O-BOY!!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

Nice muddock. I hear those tanfogolio pistols are quite nice. Time to stock up on the co2.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Crosshairs

Nice addition Mud. One thing i really like about some of the new 1911s is the valve is in the mag great for easy replacement of the valve if anything breaks and they sell extra mags.  :-*
                     Mike

chongman

Very nice! I've been wanting to add that to my collection.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

mudduck48

Need more carts, need more targets. It is nice. Still trying to learn where it wants to shoot, but I like it. Have shot 2 carts so far and have learned it goes good for about 55 shots and starts to drop of at about 65. But so far so good. Got a good deal from AGD on this one. More clean fun!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

droid

Ask me if my recent run in UK customs and the police has stopped my enthusiasm - NO !

Hee Hee - look what Gary has coming on Tuesday  ;D

www.ratbuster.co.uk

BigErn

Quote from: mudduck48 on January 24, 2013, 10:59:14 PM
More stuff to play with. 10% off, free shipping, no tax and got here in two days. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some carts to empty, O-BOY!!

That witness is so nice...