WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

targettgii

Have a set of 2240 grips from Rick on the way and a black unsighted barrel band from Michael Chavka.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BDS

Brian

Crosshairs

Just got this today ready to fight paper and cans any of you guys remember the metal darts.
                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Plus those 300 co2 carts you just got... your ready for a full 2 weeks   :D of shootin!  ;D
Brian

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 08, 2013, 08:35:33 PM
Just got this today ready to fight paper and cans any of you guys remember the metal darts.
                      Mike

Cool .. now you got something to do while it's snowing out ..  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Yeah this should hold me for a few weeks. Not looking forward to what i have to do after the snow stops. The back is real bad this week thank god for snow blowers 8 hp of pure snow moving power and the girls will be helping between snow ball fights.
                                      Mike

BDS

You on Long Island Mike?

Not normally too bad on L.I. is it?
Brian

bgmcgee

Not sure if ya got enough pellets for those 300 carts. Is that what the darts are for when you run out of lead? ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

KevinP

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 08, 2013, 08:46:35 PM
Yeah this should hold me for a few weeks. Not looking forward to what i have to do after the snow stops. The back is real bad this week thank god for snow blowers 8 hp of pure snow moving power and the girls will be helping between snow ball fights.
                                      Mike
good that you got the girls to help ...  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on February 08, 2013, 08:47:56 PM
You on Long Island Mike?

Not normally too bad on L.I. is it?
Yes B Long Island nothing but rain now.
                                   Mike

Crosshairs

Quote from: bgmcgee on February 08, 2013, 08:57:04 PM
Not sure if ya got enough pellets for those 300 carts. Is that what the darts are for when you run out of lead? ;D
LOL bgmcgee i still have a stach in the attic some of these i never shot just trying different pellets wad cutters for the matches.
                                                    Mike

AS13

Two out of three ain't bad :-* Got my pellet trap and pellets today. The sight is still M.I.A. At least I can start testing pellets tomorrow.
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

mackelby

UPS has my millet SP-1, waiting anxiously. Pressure is on now though, got to make up my mind which breech and extended bolt I am going to buy. My oldest is getting married in 6 weeks, tough call gun parts or wedding gift. LOL

droid

Quote from: mackelby on February 08, 2013, 09:24:11 PM
UPS has my millet SP-1, waiting anxiously. Pressure is on now though, got to make up my mind which breech and extended bolt I am going to buy. My oldest is getting married in 6 weeks, tough call gun parts or wedding gift. LOL

Yup tough call, but I am sure they wont mind not getting a wedding gift  ;)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

mackelby

I think we all know what I am going to do. She is  my oldest, but she is still my baby girl. I realize my previous post was a weak attempt at humor.