WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

WyoMan

Quote from: Brent on February 15, 2013, 03:24:58 AM
Thanks Crossliner... figured that, the living dead... just seems like it is being used allot in marketing lately... and was wondering what the allure/ appeal is there is all?
If you figure that out please share info  :o
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Rex Havoc

Thanks Crossliner... figured that, the living dead... just seems like it is being used allot in marketing lately... and was wondering what the allure/ appeal is there is all?

Politicaly safe. No one will protest the destruction of the undead...they have no voting power...except in certain counties :o

I predict that laws protecting zombies will originate in CA and NY and spread out from those key locations.
Stranded in California.

Brent

Quote from: 7624452 on February 15, 2013, 04:47:12 AM
I predict that laws protecting zombies will originate in CA and NY and spread out from those key locations.

LMAO

good point  ;)

(Yours was to funny too Rex!  :-* )

KevinP

Quote from: 7624452 on February 15, 2013, 04:47:12 AM

;D not in NY ... they run the government here ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Quote from: KevinP on February 15, 2013, 05:25:45 AM
;D not in NY ... they run the government here ....
Exactly, they will protect themselves.  :o
Stranded in California.

crossliner

I dunno Mr. Brent I better ask them Americans who made zombies so popular  ;)..You know I do not like the CTC Zombie edition very much it does not look macho but right now I am in the habit of collecting not so ordinary items like them limited edition Oakleys..Best regards.

droid

Well a good day for me today:

King Ratty

2 x Scopes

Cobra venom Repeater Breech (Cheers Carl)

2 x Grip Frames
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

quickster47 †

Gary sounds (reads) like you scored well yesterday.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

BDS

Quote from: Rex Havoc on February 15, 2013, 03:51:34 AM
Politicaly safe. No one will protest the destruction of the undead...they have no voting power...except in certain counties :o

No voting power...  ???

Have you seen the Zombies in Washington DC lately  ??? :D ;D
Brian

droid

It gets even better for me, I got a John Bowkett BluePrinted BSA Super 10 Bull Barrel on the way too, should get it Mon/Tues next week.

I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Brent

Quote from: BDS on February 15, 2013, 02:44:12 PM
No voting power...  ???

Have you seen the Zombies in Washington DC lately  ??? :D ;D

LMAO

Forgot about them... that has to be the Capitol of Zombieville!!

quickster47 †

WOW!!! Gary that thing is awesome and a great addition to your growing collection artillery.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

droid

Quote from: quickster47 on February 15, 2013, 03:15:57 PM
WOW!!! Gary that thing is awesome and a great addition to your growing collection artillery.  :-*

Carl

Something I never really wanted or thought about till I saw this one Carl, I was thinking about an R10. Then after reading much about these in the process I stumbled across this one yesterday. I did try to negotiate the price but the guy knew what he had and in the end made a token reduction.

Getting a few carbines here now but my favorite is my Stealth, that was always my dream gun.

I better join a shooting club now, the carbines deserve more than back yard shooting. Hunting is not my bag so gotta join up.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Tater

Quote from: Rex Havoc on February 15, 2013, 03:51:34 AM

And Chicago.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs