WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

1377x

Quote from: Bill L. on February 22, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
Got two power adjusters from Charlie today.I forgot I ordered them so they were like found money :D
They are so nice that I don't know how he can sell them for 8 bucks and make any money on them ???.Well worth the wait.
he doesnt make any money off them just a dollar or two maybe
he basically does it to help out the crosman community and when he sells enough parts he can get a case of beer ;) ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

Rex Havoc

Quote from: Bill L. on February 22, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
Got two power adjusters from Charlie today.I forgot I ordered them so they were like found money :D
They are so nice that I don't know how he can sell them for 8 bucks and make any money on them ???.Well worth the wait.

Yeah, just a wee bit slow. Mine came after my second order made a month later. Meaning the power valve was with the second order and I had to remind him.

Total time I waited for the power valve...3 months :o

KevinP

Well... you got it, you where on the list .... one person can only do one thing at a time ...  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Rex Havoc

Quote from: KevinP on February 22, 2013, 09:44:07 PM
Well... you got it, you where on the list .... one person can only do one thing at a time ...  :-*

Fortunatly for me Muzzle Mac/HPA is within walking distance of me. I'm getting another 2400 KT that he's going to be working over :)

KevinP

Quote from: Rex Havoc on February 22, 2013, 10:01:49 PM
Fortunatly for me Muzzle Mac/HPA is within walking distance of me. I'm getting another 2400 KT that he's going to be working over :)

You lucky dog ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: Rex Havoc on February 22, 2013, 10:01:49 PM
he is the man when it comes to modding
if you have a chance go to airgunhome.com and look at his threads,he has some monsters

HappyHunter

Quote from: 1377x on February 22, 2013, 10:10:39 PM
he is the man when it comes to modding
if you have a chance go to airgunhome.com and look at his threads,he has some monsters

He certainly does.  :-*

Personally, I've always liked the "Trunk Monkey" best...8)...(name could be partly to blame though... ;D)

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Rex Havoc

Excellent, he's going to be getting a pile of my money so I'm glad to hear the endorsements or "props" as it were :-*

Noah

Along with a nameless CAPOF member, this is an order placed for our friend, Gordon, at GMAC:

1 piece(s) - Tranfer port top seal, £2.50
1 piece(s) - .177 Brass Extended Magna, £16.50
2 piece(s) - .177 Extended Hollow Probe, £30.00
2 piece(s) - .22 Brass Extended Hollow Probe, £20.00
1 piece(s) - Brass Barrel Band 1377 (for a 1325), £30.00
1 piece(s) - Brass Barrel Band 2240 (for a 2540), £15.00

How is that for some items to wait for  :-* ??? :D ;D ;)
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

targettgii

Well not on the truck yet but ordered a Boss valve from B&A,a bolt handle from chongman,and then need a breech and scope for the 1322.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

1377x

should have some polyurethane 90 duro orings on a truck
gotta try them since i am using 3000psi fills in my disco and stainless pcp gun

crossliner

Quote from: crossliner on February 22, 2013, 11:37:59 AM
Mine are the following..

http://www.opticsplanet.com/nikon-prostaff-7-fncgi.html

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/164428/ballistol-sportsmans-multi-purpose-oil-16-oz-liquid

..and some other stuff..And because I am in the Philippines it will take more than a month and even 2 sometimes for them to arrive. Even my PA order is still in transit by balikbayan box sent by my cuz.

Also this Russo nv and more flashlights  ( I am a flashaholic remember? ;)) I will use this in our farm in our farm..These things are very cheap in the US don't ask me how much they cost here.

droid

Just a little update on my two Mac1 LD Special Editions.

UK Border Force have had them tested at forensic firearms dept. They have deemed them incapable of firing.

You would think that was a good thing wouldn't you. BUT.. They have now seized them for "realistic looking imitation firearms"

Looks like I now have to provide a reason for wanting them now!! Also proving value !!

Will I ever get these ?  Well it won't be through lack of trying will it. I think they are just being obstructive now, seems such a farce as I could easily build an over power gun if I so wished.

(I translated the above into a family friendly version of my true thoughts as this is a family forum)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

HappyHunter

Oh man, that sucks! You just can't catch a break at all, huh?  :(

I really hope you can get this resolved BEFORE you pull all yer hair out!  :o

No doubt you "translated" before posting - I (as I'm sure you are too) would be absolutely boiling over at this point (#!$@...?&**%...good for nothing !!$#%@ bunch of @$$!#?% etc, etc, etc...)

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

crossliner

Quote from: droid on February 25, 2013, 11:03:14 AM
Just a little update on my two Mac1 LD Special Editions.

UK Border Force have had them tested at forensic firearms dept. They have deemed them incapable of firing.

You would think that was a good thing wouldn't you. BUT.. They have now seized them for "realistic looking imitation firearms"

Looks like I now have to provide a reason for wanting them now!! Also proving value !!

Will I ever get these ?  Well it won't be through lack of trying will it. I think they are just being obstructive now, seems such a farce as I could easily build an over power gun if I so wished.

(I translated the above into a family friendly version of my true thoughts as this is a family forum)

I hear you Mr. D..We have more or less the same predicament like my above order it's prohibited to import these items but I take it as a challenge..If it's gonna get held up I am gonna give my uncle general a poke again and let him pull some strings. Of course it's gonna need some persuasion and some under the table dough but such is the way of life here. I do hope you get your babies. Best regards.