WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

AgentWD40_FL

Just got notification that my TKO brake has shipped and will be here this week.

My GMAC order shipped late last week, so hope to see that in a week or two

The check for Mountain Air was sent, and Roy informed me he has 2 week backlog.

Art's Shack hasn't returned emails, so he must be pretty busy

Look forward to getting all my stuff!!
Flying Dragon XS60C .22 Co2 Air Rifle w/Hawke Sport HD 3-9X40 AO Scope
Hatsan Mod 25 Supercharger .177
Crosman 38T .177 (Circa 1976)
Crosman 38C .22 (Circa 1963-1974)
Crosman Mark 1 Target .22 (Circa 1970's)
Crosman 1740 (2240 Modded) Carbine w/Bushnell 3-9X32
Crosman 2300KT CCS .177 w/Tasco 2x20
Crosman 1377 w/BSA Red Dot
Beeman P-17
Gamo PT-85 w/Laser Sight
Crosman 357

RC1947

Yesterday I placed an order for a Beeman P5 breakbarrel pistol.  It'll take until the end of the week to get here. RC

1377x

some much needed o-rings and a part i have been waiting since november for
closed mouths dont get fed

agninja

Quote from: 1377x on February 25, 2013, 03:53:55 PM
a part i have been waiting since november for
Ahhh...must be a mellonair order then.
Black air pistols matter.

1377x

Quote from: agninja on February 25, 2013, 04:19:29 PM
Ahhh...must be a mellonair order then.
nope!
actually its a crosman part .they(crosman) kept saying the part was on its way but never got here dont get me wrong the packages came and came and came since november but the part wasnt in them
i ended up going to a source outside of crosman for the part at quadruple the price but i am sick of hearing its being sent.i dont order from crosman because i just dont have any luck with them.i use to use another source but the business in the process of changing hands  and relocating so i wont be getting the service i have been.one more reason i am done modding air guns

mudduck48

Quote from: 1377x on February 25, 2013, 07:36:59 PM
nope!
actually its a crosman part .they(crosman) kept saying the part was on its way but never got here dont get me wrong the packages came and came and came since november but the part wasnt in them
i ended up going to a source outside of crosman for the part at quadruple the price but i am sick of hearing its being sent.i dont order from crosman because i just dont have any luck with them.i use to use another source but the business in the process of changing hands  and relocating so i wont be getting the service i have been.one more reason i am done modding air guns
Ed is done modding air guns??? ??? What now? Going to get into RC race buggies?
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 25, 2013, 08:27:05 PM
Ed is done modding air guns??? ??? What now? Going to get into RC race buggies?
right now i am modding my firearms but will get at least one rc car to go with my helicopter which i crashed now it needs a some kind of plate to get it flying straight again

Brent

Quote from: 1377x on February 25, 2013, 10:48:14 PM
right now i am modding my firearms but will get at least one rc car to go with my helicopter which i crashed now it needs a some kind of plate to get it flying straight again

Ed - It's called a Swash Plate - it controls the pitch of the blades.

What type of heli is it... I will take a look and see if I can help you on that. Those I am allot better and more experienced with - than AGs  lol RC Helis have been a passion of mine for years. Used to put on (but still go to) FunFlys every year - where guys would come from all over the Mid-Atlantic just to get together for a weekend, and have fun and fly.

You may not have the best one to learn on... that is my first concern. A bad flying heli is actually allot worst to try to learn to fly with - than one that helps you. The very best way to learn is a simulator. They are actually allot of fun to use in their own right, and if you can fly on there - you can so fly one in real life. These simulators also have all of the different styles of helis built into them, so if it is a coaxial, fixed pitch, or full blow rc heli - it is all there.

1377x

its a toy rc heli syrma sg800/sc8000 cant recall its sitting in its box in the closet                                                                                            i think its called the part is $2-$5 but it has to com the cheap $20 ones but it was fun now it looks drunk when it flies
the only reason i want to fix this particular one is it made being in the hospital a whole lot more fun between the hospital and live in rehab for over a year i needed all the fun i could get

Brent

I think I found it. It is a coaxial. It looks like a decent heli for the money.  :-*  The frame, boom, etc. is not all plastic and such.  I can see where you had fun with that  :-* :)

http://www.symahelicopters.com/Syma-S800G-4-Channel-Remote-Control-Helicopter-p/eh-syma-s800.htm

I couldn't find that model in their Spare Parts listings. Am thinking that the Swash Plate is probably the same for most all of their coaxial helis... and one from another would most likely work on yours. Check with them to be sure... but as long as it is the same size... all their coaxial swash plates should be pretty much the same.

They have a USA phone number you can call, or email them at here:
http://www.symahelicopters.com/category-s/14.htm

Crosshairs

It's time for me to get some stuff i'm thinking about getting the multi shot breech for this 2250 tube i have sitting around that i bought a year or so ago. Droid got me liking the HPA trigger group. I think they would make a fine combo.
                                                   Mike
http://bnm111.hpage.com/
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Quote from: Brent on February 26, 2013, 01:08:39 AM
I think I found it. It is a coaxial. It looks like a decent heli for the money.  :-*  The frame, boom, etc. is not all plastic and such.  I can see where you had fun with that  :-* :)

http://www.symahelicopters.com/Syma-S800G-4-Channel-Remote-Control-Helicopter-p/eh-syma-s800.htm

I couldn't find that model in their Spare Parts listings. Am thinking that the Swash Plate is probably the same for most all of their coaxial helis... and one from another would most likely work on yours. Check with them to be sure... but as long as it is the same size... all their coaxial swash plates should be pretty much the same.

They have a USA phone number you can call, or email them at here:
http://www.symahelicopters.com/category-s/14.htm

thats the one
there is a parts list with the manual if thats what you want to call it :o :)
i looked around different sites most agreed the swash plate must have been damaged it reall looks drunk when it flies.i 'll try to make a video and post it

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 26, 2013, 01:21:02 AM
It's time for me to get some stuff i'm thinking about getting the multi shot breech for this 2250 tube i have sitting around that i bought a year or so ago. Droid got me liking the HPA trigger group. I thing they would make a fine combo.
                                                   Mike
if you dont have one it would make a great addition to the family if you already have one nothing wrong with 2 ;)

breakfastchef

That is about the only thing you don't have, Mike. They are really terrific. I am thinking about converting my single shot 1377 carbine to multi-shot with a full BNM shroud. Plus, I think you can change caliber very easily with a barrel swap.

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 26, 2013, 01:21:02 AM
It's time for me to get some stuff i'm thinking about getting the multi shot breech for this 2250 tube i have sitting around that i bought a year or so ago. Droid got me liking the HPA trigger group. I thing they would make a fine combo.
                                                   Mike
Larry

Crosshairs

Quote from: breakfastchef on February 26, 2013, 01:58:18 AM
That is about the only thing you don't have, Mike. They are really terrific. I am thinking about converting my single shot 1377 carbine to multi-shot with a full BNM shroud. Plus, I think you can change caliber very easily with a barrel swap.

Yeah your right Larry at least that's what they say.
                          Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Dean

I have a Centerppoint 2x32 red/green scope coming for my new KT2400.
Hope it works well.
We ordered the Shumaka .22 from CCS without a sight to save $.
Right now getting by with a $10 targetfinder...
I ordered medium rings but now i think i should have went with high
to allow access to load.