WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

agninja

Quote from: quickster47 on February 28, 2013, 04:10:35 PM
My new Sheridan Blue Streak and 20 tins of .20 caliber pellets arrived yesterday.

Of course I am in Mississippi taking care of my mother this week and won't get to fondle my new toy/gun till this Sunday evening.   :(

Carl
I've been wanting one of those.  Not that many .20 cals out there to choose from. It'd be awesome if Crosman's came in .20 cal. But man, TWENTY tins of pellets for a pumper?  You're gonna' have hulk arms once you burn through all of that ammo!
Black air pistols matter.

KevinP

20 tins .... let the shootin begin ... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

quickster47 †

Quote from: agninja on February 28, 2013, 04:31:25 PM
I've been wanting one of those.  Not that many .20 cals out there to choose from. It'd be awesome if Crosman's came in .20 cal. But man, TWENTY tins of pellets for a pumper?  You're gonna' have hulk arms once you burn through all of that ammo!

I have also wanted one for a long, long time and read so many great reviews about them that finally, I could take it no more and ordered on last Sunday.  From everything I've read that are awesome and will be one of those guns that gets passed on from generation to generation.

And hopefully those pellets will last me for at least a month or twelve.  :D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

WyoMan

Quote from: quickster47 on February 28, 2013, 05:35:10 PM
I have also wanted one for a long, long time and read so many great reviews about them that finally, I could take it no more and ordered on last Sunday.  From everything I've read that are awesome and will be one of those guns that gets passed on from generation to generation.

And hopefully those pellets will last me for at least a month or twelve.  :D

Carl
I think they call it 20 Caliber Joy  :-* ....... I just realized that I need one but don't have one  :o
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

BDS

Carl... that is great, good o'l metal and wood guns.

Be sure to go here  http://www.airgunsmith.com/392/triggertune.htm   for the trigger mods and... after you get the trigger housing off, check the slot at the top (where two halves meet) for clearance with the sear that protrudes up to the hammer. Often, those as-cast halves don't make for a smooth or large enough opening and despite your good trigger work, the sear gets "compressed and hung up by the poorly formed slot!

No precision on this one, the bigger/wider the slot, the better (more clearance).

PS you prob know but, the current 397, 392 and the Blue Streak all share triggers and tubes and stocks so the link is generic to al.
Brian

quickster47 †

Quote from: BDS on February 28, 2013, 08:08:19 PM
Carl... that is great, good o'l metal and wood guns.

Be sure to go here  http://www.airgunsmith.com/392/triggertune.htm   for the trigger mods and... after you get the trigger housing off, check the slot at the top (where two halves meet) for clearance with the sear that protrudes up to the hammer. Often, those as-cast halves don't make for a smooth or large enough opening and despite your good trigger work, the sear gets "compressed and hung up by the poorly formed slot!

No precision on this one, the bigger/wider the slot, the better (more clearance).

PS you prob know but, the current 397, 392 and the Blue Streak all share triggers and tubes and stocks so the link is generic to al.

Brian thanks for that heads up.  I'll be visiting AirgunSmith's place quite a bit next week.

Did you read the article in Airgun Hobbyist magazine? Someone said there is lots of information in it about the Blue Streak.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

1377x

just received some poly o-rings soon enough i'll be posting in what work did you do? ;)
closed mouths dont get fed

RC1947

Received today: Barska 1-piece cantilever scope mount (11mm) and an NCStar 2.5x pistol scope.  Both for tomorrow's expected delivery of a Beeman P5 pistol. RC

BDS

Quote from: quickster47 on February 28, 2013, 08:51:46 PM
Brian thanks for that heads up.  I'll be visiting AirgunSmith's place quite a bit next week.

Did you read the article in Airgun Hobbyist magazine? Someone said there is lots of information in it about the Blue Streak.

Carl

Saw the table of contents "shootin sheridans" page 34, should be a good read.
Brian

Noah

Quote from: quickster47 on February 28, 2013, 04:10:35 PM
My new Sheridan Blue Streak and 20 tins of .20 caliber pellets arrived yesterday.

Of course I am in Mississippi taking care of my mother this week and won't get to fondle my new toy/gun till this Sunday evening.   :(

Carl

Are they different types/weights of .20 pellets? Or, all the same? My HW97K just LOVES these: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/JSB_Diabolo_Exact_20_Cal_13_73_Grains_Domed_500ct/477
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Noah on February 28, 2013, 09:52:28 PM
Are they different types/weights of .20 pellets? Or, all the same? My HW97K just LOVES these: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/JSB_Diabolo_Exact_20_Cal_13_73_Grains_Domed_500ct/477

Maybe not quite as an extensive list as .177 or .22 but you can get pretty much anything you want in a pellet in .20 caliber.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

Motorhead

Was in the Fed-X truck STUCK in the snow for a week and a half  ???
Delivered finally on Tuesday  :D

Air Arms TX200 MkIII .177 ... what a stupid accurate AG its proving to be ... just WOW  :-*
2 M-Rods .22 & .177 Reg
Air Arms TX200 MkIII .177
RWS / Diana-75 HV TO-1  .177 
Diana 100 SSP .177
FWB-124D .177 
HW 35  .177
RAW TM-1000 .177 .20 .22
WAR WarP .177 .25
Taipan Mutant .22
Sheridan Blue streak .20
BSA Scorpion .177 Reg
BAM 50 Custom .25 Reg
Hatsan AT44 .22 Reg
Shoebox / Alpha 90 4.5K & CF tanks

HappyHunter

Quote from: Motorhead on February 28, 2013, 10:26:52 PMAir Arms TX200 MkIII .177 ... what a stupid accurate AG its proving to be ... just WOW  :-*

Oh, you lucky bugger!!!  :o

I want one sooooo bad!  :-\

I've been eyeing one of those up for about a year now. Got a chance to shoot one last summer after one of our FT matches and absolutely fell in love with it. So smooth and not hold sensitive at all  :-*

Very nice, Motorhead!

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Crosshairs

Sweet looking rifle  :-* I know RC and BDS are going to like it.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Nice... the HW97's are the same way, I have even shot mine with loose stock screws and it's still hittin bullseyes at 30 meters, the TX and the 97 are two of the finest OEM springers made, bar none  :-*
Brian