WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mr007s

.25 caql pellets:Skenco, Predator Big Boy Senior, H&N Excite Coppa-Spitzkugel

Report on performance if weather cooperates this weekend.

RC1947

Oh yeah, I like that!!  Maybe one day...   RC

targettgii

Nothing major just got a Boss valve for my 2240 today.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

chongman

Quote from: targettgii on March 05, 2013, 03:50:08 AM
Nothing major just got a Boss valve for my 2240 today.

Do tell Tom, I have been itching to get one myself!
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

targettgii

Like you I don't have a chrono so I will have to do the phone book test LOL.Crosshairs said they add about a 100 FPS but it kills shots per cart.As long as it hits harder I won't need alot of shots I'll just make the ones I have count.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

Crosman 1077 .177 repeater with a Barska 4X20 scope and a Crosman AirSource  adapter  :-*
been looking for one for quite some time ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

JEBert

I've been holding out on you guys.  Not on purpose though, I have been spending too much of my spare time reading these posts, and not responding to all of them that I want to, and almost not shooting at all.  So, I've neglected to post but a few responses in the last few months and only shoot 3 targets to enter in monthly comps.
I managed to do a trade a few months ago.  I got rid of my second 1377 and acquired another 2300KT with a 10.1" .177 LW barrel.
I picked up a Bugout Kit a week or so ago.  I have a steel breech and a few other goodies on the way to enhance it.  Hopefully, I can setup the chrony before I start tearing into it this time.  I also ordered a 1701P trigger setup but haven't decided which gun to put it on yet.
I also put a 12" .22 barrel and a shoulder stock on  my first 2300KT.  So now, I have two 13XX's, one in each caliber, and two 2300's, one in each caliber.  Both .177's are in pistol form and both .22's are in carbine form.
I'll let you know when that stuff comes in and when I get it installed.  Also, I'll try to keep y'all up-to-date better. :)
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

KevinP

Quote from: JEBert on March 05, 2013, 07:30:50 AM
I've been holding out on you guys.  Not on purpose though, I have been spending too much of my spare time reading these posts, and not responding to all of them that I want to, and almost not shooting at all.  So, I've neglected to post but a few responses in the last few months and only shoot 3 targets to enter in monthly comps.
I managed to do a trade a few months ago.  I got rid of my second 1377 and acquired another 2300KT with a 10.1" .177 LW barrel.
I picked up a Bugout Kit a week or so ago.  I have a steel breech and a few other goodies on the way to enhance it.  Hopefully, I can setup the chrony before I start tearing into it this time.  I also ordered a 1701P trigger setup but haven't decided which gun to put it on yet.
I also put a 12" .22 barrel and a shoulder stock on  my first 2300KT.  So now, I have two 13XX's, one in each caliber, and two 2300's, one in each caliber.  Both .177's are in pistol form and both .22's are in carbine form.
I'll let you know when that stuff comes in and when I get it installed.  Also, I'll try to keep y'all up-to-date better. :)
Cheers,

Well, you have been busy..   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

blake.l

A williams PeeP site and some .177 pellets from PA and a new quad copter from Tower Hobbies..

droid

I got a 2260 due to me today, I regretted selling the last one. A .25 top end is sitting here ready to go on and a GMAC trigger kit on the way too.

Also got a buddy bottle for my stealth also en route.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

KevinP

Quote from: KevinP on March 05, 2013, 07:09:15 AM
Crosman 1077 .177 repeater with a Barska 4X20 scope and a Crosman AirSource  adapter  :-*
been looking for one for quite some time ...

Yeah !!!  Was shipped UPS yesterday, it's on the truck for today !!!   :) :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

ped

just got my breech screws from gary :-* topman as he put some extra screws and some spare safty balls and springs in
cheers mate ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

eric

8 boxes of pellets from crosman and a dovetail/weaver mount for my C9 from greg came in yesterday
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

BDS

Just a humble little Red Ryder that I plan to mod the trigger and piston to make a much better shooter.
Brian

Pumpmeister

I got my Williams WRGS-54 and Ghost Ring Arpeture from "Brown"  Yesterday!

Ready to Install on My 1322 Black ,soon!

Mario

Brown = UPS
"Aim Small....Miss Small" Benjamin Martin