WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

droid

Quote from: ped on March 21, 2013, 09:26:43 AM
my 1911 triggers have arrived 8) took a while but well worth it
ped

Nice one Ped  :-*

In my box I got another standard 2240 and a steel breech, can never have too many 2240s can you ?
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

ped

funnily i've only one 2240 i've a few 2250's and 60's though
question i keep getting asked is "how many guns have you " and "why do you need so many"
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

droid

Quote from: ped on March 21, 2013, 09:36:25 AM
funnily i've only one 2240 i've a few 2250's and 60's though
question i keep getting asked is "how many guns have you " and "why do you need so many"
ped

Same here, when asked how many I have I have to say I don't actually know  ;D
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

ped

I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

got my plug from gmd already that was fast
got a mini heli out for delivery now
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Got a box of parts from Crosman in, waitin on a barrel shroud to start a new build

DaveB50

Got some parts I ordered from Mellon back in January, very much worth the wait.   :-* I've already put in an order for more.
Dave
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

RC1947

Waiting on two NCStar 2.5x pistol scopes, and a custom made muzzle brake for my 2240. RC

Fronzdan

Waiting on a Cothran order and a Crosman order...but this arrived today.

I had bought one of Jim at Crooked Barn's aluminum hex breeches off someone. It was missing one of the 4 set screws for securing the barrel. I wrote to Jim asked what the size was and he sent me these free of charge.  How's that for customer support?

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

DaveB50

It's always good to hear of excellent customer service from a vendor.
Dave
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

droid

I've been at it again, so I got me a Corcoran 2240 stock on the way, a boxed 2250 and a box of mixed goodies  :-*
www.ratbuster.co.uk

bgmcgee

fedex dropped off 2000 Rws r10's today. Looking like a trip to walleyworld for some more co2.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

crossliner

PA dropped 1st box of my order from them at my niece's place in Kansas..Awaiting pics of 16 tins of JSB 500s and 6 boxes of Crosman Powerlets in 50s among others..I dunno why they broke it in half. They usually ship it once but then again that was a $300 order. Must be those BKL mounts that are always out of stock I ordered some and the 1st ones that I have ordered along w/ other items are yet still in transit ( 2 balikbayan boxes ) to the Phils.. Slow boat from the US to the Phils. but anything to sate our hobby..

If only I could get airguns w/o so much chaos when they arrive here..Too much hassle from the Piranhas of the Customs Dept.. And then there's the other hassle of taking a plane trip from Davao to Manila just to get them airguns..I was lucky my uncle general was in Manila when my two 2400KTs got held there..It was also under his name..So my dear friends quit complaining about the high prices re ag and its accessories coz they are not..They are w/in your reach so take advantage of that. Can't say the same for machining jobs though because they are expensive there but here dirt cheap if you know the right contacts. Best regards.

WyoMan

JSB's & BKL's nice going crossliner  :-*
Will be making an order for those today  :)
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance