WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

bgmcgee

Thing is the guns in his collection are worth a heck of a lot more than any of my rockets.
And they don't go to pieces when the chute doesn't open. ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Cwlongshot

:P :P My LONG LOST Sheridan!!! :-* :-* :-*

Wonder what its gonna look like... ??? :o ;)

CW
BENJAMIN's: 392PA '11 • Marauder .25 • MAC1 tuned Disco .22 • 397P Nickle '81

CROSMAN's:  1389 Back Packer .20 '86 • Hawthorne M140 4th variant • 357 W/8'' '90 • 760 '75 • 1377 '13 CARBINE LOTS ''O'' Mods • 2200 Magnum '81 (First Gen) • 2100 '13 • 2240 '13 

DAISY's:  25 '10 • Red Ryder • 22X • 922

DIANA's:  34 .22 '05 (RWS)

SHERIDAN's:  Blue Streak '82  Steroid • Blue Streak '65 Steroid • Blue Streak '70 • Blue Streak '72 • C9 Blue Streak

WEBLY's:  Longbow .177 • Hurricane  .177

XISICO's:  XS60c .22 PCP

droid

I have finally done it, I couldn't resist the M Rod any longer. I'm not prepared to pay the UK price though (near to $900 new) so I have got me an action ordered and will do it in pieces.

Just need a stock now so if anyone has a spare one let me know.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

crossliner

Quote from: droid on May 23, 2013, 04:36:56 PM
I have finally done it, I couldn't resist the M Rod any longer. I'm not prepared to pay the UK price though (near to $900 new) so I have got me an action ordered and will do it in pieces.

Just need a stock now so if anyone has a spare one let me know.

It's more than $1k here in the Phils. Mr. D..Why a M Rod when you have the most gorgeous airguns in the UK?

droid

Well Mr C, because I want a bullpup  ;)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

YSYEO

This, to steady my shots:

and this, to see if it helped at all:

BDS

Nice.... I like that look-down spotting scope  :-*
Brian

YSYEO

Quote from: BDS on May 23, 2013, 08:34:42 PM
Nice.... I like that look-down spotting scope  :-*

I hope I like it, too.   They had angled and straight versions, but by the time I placed my order the straight ones were gone.   I'm pretty sure it was the right choice.

Currahee

I checked my tracking number on my 2240(my steal of a deal) and it said today delivery which is about a week early. I have gone over it and can see why they are priced like they are but I knew there was plastic parts on it. I really like the darn thing even though I haven't shot it the only thing that can be said is Let The Moding Begin.
we were brothers then, we are brothers now, we are brothers forever.

KevinP

Quote from: Currahee on May 23, 2013, 11:51:35 PM
I checked my tracking number on my 2240(my steal of a deal) and it said today delivery which is about a week early. I have gone over it and can see why they are priced like they are but I knew there was plastic parts on it. I really like the darn thing even though I haven't shot it the only thing that can be said is Let The Moding Begin.

You are entering in a most comfort zone for you now ... I think I read that on a fortune cookie ...  ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Currahee on May 23, 2013, 11:51:35 PM
That a Boy. Tear down and make it personal. ;D ;D

Trophyhunter49

;) Got me an 18" barrel and shroud and 1/4" riser for my 2240 today! (The boss never knew I ordered themHE HE HE ;) ;))  Got find me a stock that is going to fit my little build. That's all I got to say about that! :-X :-X :-X

mudduck48

You know, this is funny, "what's in your UPS truck", my son, he works for UPS.LOL ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tater

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on May 24, 2013, 04:27:19 AM
;) Got me an 18" barrel and shroud and 1/4" riser for my 2240 today! (The boss never knew I ordered themHE HE HE ;) ;))  Got find me a stock that is going to fit my little build. That's all I got to say about that! :-X :-X :-X

Gauntlet item?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

So I use my PA Bullseye Bucks and the current 10% + Free shipping code (Memorial-2013) and... the system even allowed 4th Tin Free on my pellets with all the above discounts, which is unusual, and since I met the $150 min before discounts, shpg was free :D

So here's the score for $112.39 (normal $178.69)

4 tins RWS Basic .177
2 Tins Cros Premier .22
1 Can Ballistol Lube/Cleaner
145 Cros co2 Carts (3 x 40 ct + 25 ct)
2 tubes Pellgunoil
1 set Leapers 3/8" Accu-mounts
1 Gun Cleaning kit (mine's about beat!)
2 Bottl Tru-Oil Gunstock
2 Breech Seals for HW Guns
1 Pack 10 meter targets

OK, nuff for now, just had to share on the super deals at PA :-*
Brian