WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

crossliner

Dunno where this came from  ;) 7 inches of peace  :-* Now to have a 1/2 unf adapter made  8) I find threaded muzzle brakes extremely sexy..Regards..

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

ped

looks very much like my weihrauch one senor crossliner ,if it is they are very good i'm sure you will be very happy with it
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

Tater

Quote from: AaronMB on June 07, 2013, 05:13:26 AM
Does one have to receive a confirmation to post?

Thanks to you enablers kind sharers of knowledge and your priceless influence, there'll be an LDC from TKO heading my way soon...and a few necessaries from Mellon a little later this summer.

Meanwhile, a Dooms' Kit from PA will should be here "Sat 6/08."

Hehe. You're gonna love that TKO.   :-*

Nice doofer too Mike.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Dandyfunk

Just a quick update on the arrival of the new postola!!  I work at night and am sleep deprived  most days. This morning I went out to my garage to shoot my new toy. Pulled back the bolt, slid a .117 in and it promptly went thru the barrel and hit me in the foot!!  Hmmm says my slow brain and without any investigation I repeated the process only to have a second pellet hit me in the foot. Now I can tell you that I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but I deduced that some game was a foot!! I checked the cylinder charge was released by pulling the trigger, put the gun on safety, checked the breech to insure that the pellet was in fact on the ground, flipped the gun over and look down the barrel.  Well much to my amazement it was a .22 and not a .177. Airgun Depot had sent me a 1322 instead of a 1377!!  To confirm it I pumped her up loaded a .22 pellet and took a shot. Hmmm seems to work fine with the correct projectile......go figure... Now I bought this gun due to a tip from a fellow poster here telling us all that Airgun Depot had refurbished 1377 on sale for $36.00, a great price for the 1377 and or a 1322!!  Happy with the gun am I!!!  But it still leaves me lacking a .177 caliber weapon in my new arsenal!!!  Looks like I will go back shopping!!!!  DF :-*
I do not know how to "Facebook"

Dandyfunk

OH and I did check my order. I did order a 1377 not a 1322!!  Just needed to be sure I was not in a sleep deprived dream!! :D ;D :D :-X :-*
I do not know how to "Facebook"

Crosshairs

Quote from: Dandyfunk on June 08, 2013, 01:39:06 PM
OH and I did check my order. I did order a 1377 not a 1322!!  Just needed to be sure I was not in a sleep deprived dream!! :D ;D :D :-X :-*
Score now that's cool lucky you congrats. Don't feel bad i did the same thing but did order a .22 the first 3 pellets i shot were .177 and they fell to the ground. ;D.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bgmcgee

The mail lady just dropped off a pro-top and disco valve from Mr.Breakfastchef.  Thanks Larry. :-*
Got it all together and I have to say I'm liking this valve combination. Picked up a solid 35 fps after the install with no hit to the shot count.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

chongman

Those Pro-Top's are really excellent.  I must try to disco valve thing next (I have a Pro-Top in my stash)... maybe the next Crosman order I'll get the part numbers from you  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Quote from: chongman on June 08, 2013, 10:19:33 PM
Those Pro-Top's are really excellent.  I must try to disco valve thing next (I have a Pro-Top in my stash)... maybe the next Crosman order I'll get the part numbers from you  ;)
Better yet how about the parts.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

JEBert

Dandyfunk,
Just out of curiosity, what model number is stamped on your .22 cal gun?  I'm wondering if the mistake was made at the factory or AGD.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Trophyhunter49

Got some parts from BNM today. Two transferports for a 1/4" riser,and a stock adapter. Had to do a little work on the adapter,there was no hole in it for the hammer spring ??? ???. Got it drilled out and put on and shooting,thats all that counts :)

crossliner

Quote from: Tater on June 08, 2013, 01:01:34 AM
Hehe. You're gonna love that TKO.   :-*

Nice doofer too Mike.

I am not Mr. Mike sir  ;)

DaveB50

A Beeman P17 was waiting to greet me on the porch tonight. Need to clean & lube it per the thread here on them and then start shooting.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077