WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Chadtheguru

I FINALLY received the shipping notice from Crosman. Sometime next week I will officially be a Crosman Pistol Owner.  :-*
Chad

bgmcgee

Quote from: Chadtheguru on July 04, 2013, 06:13:11 AM
I FINALLY received the shipping notice from Crosman. Sometime next week I will officially be a Crosman Pistol Owner.  :-*
Cool deal. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

YSYEO

Congrats on becoming a CPO! (you can put it on your resume )

Crosshairs

Sweet !! congrats you will love it.
              Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Trophyhunter49

Great  Welcome

Chadtheguru

Also, I had an order in from Mellonair for an FT Bolt, Power Adjuster, and a steel barrel band.  After reading A LOT, I cancelled that order and ordered a 6.5" carbon fiber LDC from a popular vendor.  I'm terribly excited to begin my trek into airgunnery.
Chad

targettgii

You won't be disappointed Chad at least I hope not. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

crossliner

Quote from: droid on June 27, 2013, 02:29:34 PM
Here you go Mr C:

Oh bugger, that let the cat out of the bag  ;D

Here is the twin sis post cosmetic surgery Mr. D..It was lathe-loaded but a 1/2-20 bolt was installed for the lathe tri-jaw to clamp on to prevent marks..Gone are the minor scars and dings..Now them rats ( my one and only quarry ) will go blind even before the pellets hit them   :P..And no sir she is not a prodigal child if that is what you are thinking  ;)

I was planning to have it powdercoated or anodized but now I am not too sure  ???  :)

I plan to have something like her made but in brass just for kicks..I already have the material, it's a sprayer piston cylinder form a Dutch made sprayer so the quality is very nice..Quite heavy though..Regards

KevinP

Wow, that's way much nice ...   :-\   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

rws_53

on the truck from PA

Crosman MTR77 NP Air Rifle
Walther CP88 6"
UTG 3-9x32 AO Compact scpoe

WyoMan

That's a very nice looking muzzle attachment mr CL......I wouldn't powder coat that just use something to preserve the finish and keep your shades on!  8)  :D
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Mark5043

On the truck for me is more Hydrographic film,and activator.Looking forward to making some new goodies. ;)

breakfastchef

Quote from: Mark5043 on July 05, 2013, 08:24:52 PM
On the truck for me is more Hydrographic film,and activator...

I think that may be something I will use on my next build. Let us know how it works out for you.
Larry

Mark5043

Will do Chef.It's fun stuff to play with.A little practice,and proper prep work,the results you'll get will be quite nice.