WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

BDS

Trading my Colt Special Combat + shipping $$ for this! :D 

NOS Walther CP88 pellet repeater in original case and still has hang tag on it. Nickle plated with extended barrel and comp. $210 new at PA.

The Colt was pretty but... I just can't get excited with BB accuracy (or lack of).
Brian

HappyHunter

Sweet trade BDS! :-* :-* :-*...me thinks you got the better deal on that one, IMO ;)

Been contemplating getting one of these for some time now, but not sure how accurate/reliable they are. Looking forward to your (and RWS_53's) review/range report once you get it.
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

bgmcgee

Nice Brian.  :-*  Like Todd said I think you got the better end of the deal.
A couple of Leapers swat scopes came in along with bkl rings. One full size one mini. Unfortunately the mini has to go back something wrong with the lenses. Looks like a fish eye lens looking through it. Mounted the full size one on the rebuilt Sears pumper hope to get her dialed in this weekend. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

crossliner

Purchasing Information:
E-mail Address:   
Billing Address:
JOHN HANNEN
200 PORTER AVENUE
BERGENFIELD, NJ 07621

Billing Phone:

Shipping Address:
JOHN HANNEN
118 RAY CT
FREMONT, CA 94536

Shipping Phone:
Invoice Grand Total:   $656.45
Payment Method:    CIM Credit card
Invoice Summary:
Shipping Details:
Invoice #:   151552
Order Created:    2013-09-27 20:56
Shipping Method:    Standard Shipping (flat rate)
Products Subtotal:     $648.50
Standard Shipping (flat rate):   $7.95
Total:   $656.45
Balance:   $656.45
Products on invoice:
1 x   Aimpoint Micro T-1 2MOA/M4 QD Mount Combo - $648.50
SKU: 500-018-751-VFZ
Mounts: Absolute (LT751) VFZ

Please note: This e-mail message is an automated notification. Please do not reply to this message.
Thanks again for shopping with us.
LaRue Tactical
The Dead Center of Precision

Haha at long last my Aimpoint will be coming to the Philippines this Oct.  :-* I have been waiting for it for months because my cuz John keeps on moving his sched to come home..I will mount it on my Lothar barreled 2400kt..The Aimpoint T1 2 moa red dot is parallax free at any distance and is H20 proof up to 25 meters..Not that I am taking it underwater lol!  :-* Kind of stupid I know  should have gotten a Bushnell Elite scope at this price but this dot I can easily sell it to powderburner guys  when I want to 8)

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Crosshairs

Quote from: BDS on September 27, 2013, 11:37:50 PM
Trading my Colt Special Combat + shipping $$ for this! :D 

NOS Walther CP88 pellet repeater in original case and still has hang tag on it. Nickle plated with extended barrel and comp. $210 new at PA.

The Colt was pretty but... I just can't get excited with BB accuracy (or lack of).
Nice B very nice.
                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bgmcgee

Quote from: chongman on September 30, 2013, 07:48:51 PM
Inbound http://chavka.com/wirestocks.html  :D
Nice.  You're going to like it. I just got one in a week or so ago. Hate to say it but it's much nicer than the bluefork one I had on my 1377.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

rws_53

8 boxes...10,000 pellets

Items ordered:
ITEM: Crosman Premier Heavy .177 Cal, 10.5 Grains, Domed, 1250ct
QUANTITY: 6

ITEM: Crosman Premier Heavy .177 Cal, 10.5 Grains, Domed, 1250ct
QUANTITY: 2
PRICE per UNIT: FREE

vertguy

Order list from the weekend:

5 inch TKO LDC for my PC77

And...
P-Rod Mod (erator)
P-Rod x Tippmann 98 Stock Adapter
Both from Marmot Militia

Note to self... stay away from the ipad when relaxing with cocktails as the desire to order a P-rod is probably a lost cause now as these parts need to mount to something ;D
PC77
FX Verminator .22

1377x

whoo hoo! my mac-1 o-ring replacement head came in and got confirmation another part for my 1377 is in the mail
closed mouths dont get fed

crossliner

Quote from: chongman on September 30, 2013, 07:48:51 PM
Inbound http://chavka.com/wirestocks.html  :D

Dang I should have seen this one  >:( Problem is my boxes ( aside from the ones to be handcarried) are already coming to the Phils...Wire stocks are downright sexy looking  8)

KevinP

Quote from: vertguy on September 30, 2013, 10:49:11 PM

Note to self... stay away from the ipad when relaxing with cocktails as the desire to order a P-rod is probably a lost cause now as these parts need to mount to something ;D

;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Got a call from dad told me not to look at orders on our PA account really my account but he has my pass word and can order from it. Anyway once again early birthday gift on its way.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

redpcx

I received  a bug out kit (2289?)  and a 2240.
I have only had a change to slide a couple pellets down the barrel of the 2289.  Not enough to check accuracy, just to check function.
A LONG time ago, my older brothers had a pump pistol.  I think it was a crosman, but this was in the early '60s.
I seem to remember that it was easier to pump.
I have a feeling I'll be using mostly CO2.