WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Takis63

Quote from: droid on January 20, 2014, 04:05:51 PM
Todays purchase: a HW45 in .177 flavour, looks to be and I am hoping it is polished, worth the risk methinks  :-*

Wow, nice :-*

Those guns are highly regarded here in Greece.
Crosman 1377
Crosman 1077
Hammerli AR-20
Walther LP-300XT
Stoeger X10

BDS

Crosman Model 622 Pellclip Repeater, .22 caliber x 6 shot slide-action repeater, made in 1975.

Photos by email from my excellent restoration/upgrade supplier, he's shipping it tomorrow, fully restored and completely deburred/de-flashed & re-finished with a lot of internal work and barrel work too.  :-\ :-* ;)

Yes, I over-paid for it but... it's now better than new (especially the valve and guts of the gun). These were a decent but quirky design in the valve and sealing systems and the barrels needed help like most mass production barrels (leade & crown) but... they are a rare beast in VG condition and this one was virtually LNIB and then, went into resto/modify mode. I will also get 3 magazines with it, all virtually new in box.

It's Crosman-heaven I say, ya, that's what it is :D ;D

PS to myself... look at that sleek metal and beautiful wood  :-\ (he-he, He said "wood")
Brian

ped

looks like he's made a damn fine job brian
i love seeing the old models that are not available to us in the uk
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

BDS

Thx ped, ya... he's got all the right eqpt. for the re-finishing work at his place... wood finishing eqpt, bead blaster, small paint booth and oven, and a couple of small tanks for black oxide and blue coatings so, it's those finer details that make the gun IMO.

Brian

BigErn

Great addition to the collection B  :-\

BDS

Brian

droid

Brian that is outstanding mate.

You may have paid more than the market price but I don't think you have overpaid.

Well done that man.  :-*
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

breakfastchef

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2014, 12:18:09 AM
Brian that is outstanding mate.

You may have paid more than the market price but I don't think you have overpaid.

Well done that man.  :-*

+2 to that. The gun looks better than showroom new, Brian. I am certain your secret, unnamed source has corrected the few flaws in the original design. Next time I am in Idaho (well, if I ever get to Idaho), that is probably the first 'oldie' I want to shoot.
Larry

vertguy

I concur as that is sweet looking rifle regardless what it cost!!

On a related topic... I dropped off 2 scopes at the local USPS today right after lunch. One I sold and one is getting returned to Midway. The one I sold updated about an hour ago as scanned and departed. The one getting returned is not even showing as being accepted. I usually have them scan it and ask for a receipt, but we have a very small PO and just kind of forgot about it today. Hopefully it did not end up someone's car! Never had an issue before with this PO, so hopefully it just got missed and I am being paranoid.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

droid

I got me a bore sighter on the truck to help me to zero my scope easily.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

Nearly forgot I have just ordered a .20 cal barrel for the HW45 too.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BigErn

Quote from: droid on January 23, 2014, 01:02:26 AM
I got me a bore sighter on the truck to help me to zero my scope easily.

;D :D  But you don't even shoot Gary!

droid

Quote from: BigErn on January 23, 2014, 01:09:40 AM
;D :D  But you don't even shoot Gary!

;D

Because I couldn't hit a barn door that's why. I am going to shoot the Verminator though.

Also got to be ready for any post apocalypse so I need to get my armoury ready.  ;)
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BillK

That's a beautiful gun Brian. IMO you cant overpay for something that is priceless.  :-*
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

mudduck48

yea, what he said. Older is better.  :-\ :-\
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.