WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

RC1947

Bought this old - pre-safety - but like new, Weihrauch HW70 spring pistol.  Got it from a fellow on the Yellow.  Arrived today.  I was blown away when I unboxed it - not a mark on it - wow! ;D  RC

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

ped

I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

39M

Nothing in the mail. Went and looked at the closeout stuff at wallyworld last night, but passed on the zombie targets.

They had a stack of the new 1377's for $50, the 2100 for $55 plus $5 mail in rebate, and some .177 pellets with the teeth on them.
I also noticed a Bushnell Banner scope on the floor of the glass case that looked suspiciously like it might be on closeout as I didn't see another in there or a place for it to hang with a price. It was an AO model that might work well on my soon to be carbine build. But there were no employees within shouting distance to open it up and give me a price, so I'll have to check back at a later date.

BillK

I couldn't help myself.  If it just didn't say "John Wayne" I would have passed.  But now I have a pellet type - nickel finish ordered.
http://www.pyramydair.com/john-wayne-revolvers
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

mudduck48

I can't wait to see if it does have a rifled barrel. Mine don't and I shoot pellets with it. ;)

rws_53

Quote from: mudduck48 on October 13, 2015, 04:32:56 AM
I can't wait to see if it does have a rifled barrel. Mine don't and I shoot pellets with it. ;)

Rifled barrel?  The specs on PA for the John Wayne pellet and BB versions say smoothbore for both models.

mudduck48

I read this on AGD.
The Pellet Peacemaker If shooting BB's just isn't your thing and you prefer to shoot pellets, w're with you! That's why we made sure our exclusive John Wayne Peacemakers came in a pellet version as well. While the pellet version doesn't really make any more power than the BB version, you do pick up the added advantage of a rifled barrel making shooting for accuracy a bit easier. If you're picking up extra shells, make sure you get the pellet shells rather than the bb shells. While loading the pellets may take a little longer we really like the versatility of shooting pellets, and the addition of a pellet pen really make loading go a lot faster.

mudduck48

rws_53

Quote from: mudduck48 on October 13, 2015, 04:19:22 PM
And here from PA, in the specs section. "rifled barrel".
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/John_Wayne_Colt_CO2_Pellet_Revolver_Nickel/3756

PA must have changed the specs...early this morning when I checked the pellet versions it was listed as smoothbore.  Now I would consider getting one.

39M

I might rather have the smoothbore for darts.

mudduck48

Get one of each. :P

39M

Those sure would look fancy sittin in the parlor with a dart board across the room.