WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

I see Armadillo burgers in your future.  :P 
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

quickster47 †

Quote from: Brutuz on February 09, 2016, 10:26:42 PM
It's been a few years since I modified a 2240, there's one on it's way to me and it will be Ark-y-fied this year  :-*

Excellent choice Mister Brutuz.  Still my all time favorite Crosman gun because it is good right out of the box or you can do as much as you can afford.

"Ark-y-fied", how cool.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

droid

Quote from: quickster47 on February 10, 2016, 12:04:29 AM
Excellent choice Mister Brutuz.  Still my all time favorite Crosman gun because it is good right out of the box or you can do as much as you can afford.

"Ark-y-fied", how cool.

Carl

And it's good to have a Crosman Pistol given the name of the forum  ;)
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Flattitude

I just received my 1322 that I intend on modding.  Already polished and cleaned up the sear and trigger.  Gonna order a flat top piston and valve and plan on doing a full shroud and add a butt stock adapter.

mudduck48

Daisy 953. I received my new Daisy 953 from Airguns of Arizona today. I was blown away by the way they packaged this gun. Look at the box it came in. 13" wide, 55" long and 4 1/2" deep. Taped up with strapping tape. Opened it up, and it was full of peanuts. I will not hesitate to order from AOA again. I give them 2 thumbs up. I would give more, but I only have 2 thumbs.  :-* :-* :-* :-* 

USMA-1982

Whatcha gonna do with yours Mudduck?  Shoot it, or keep it brand new in box?
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

mudduck48

Not sure yet. Might give it to my oldest son for Christmas this year.

USMA-1982

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 10, 2016, 05:55:37 AM
Not sure yet. Might give it to my oldest son for Christmas this year.

I'm working on two 853 CMPs for my two sons right now for when they're home from school.  Re-finished the first stock, and the 2nd one has 2 coats of Formby's with 4 to go.  I'm going to do the 887/888 trigger mod and then add the 753 barrel weight and sight kits.  My 853 has that setup right now and at 5m it outshoots my new (to me) FWB 300S! 
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

RC1947

A Gletcher non-blowback Grach BB shooter that's mostly metal, including the CO2 holding 18 shot magazine, and an accurate shooter.  It even likes Crosman Copperhead BBs over the Avanti.  It can easily be field stripped.  RC

mudduck48

And it came in a box, hot-diggy. Nice. Now, let's see some holes, you know the rest. ;D ;D

RC1947

All the Gletcher guns come in a box with a parts blowup on the inner lid.  I've got a Gletcher blowback 1911 coming Monday,  No retailer other than direct from Gletcher on that one, unless you're willing to pay a ridiculously inflated price.  Since they ship UPS ground for free, it's a good deal. RC

Gary

RC, with all those new toys coming in, the HW's are being neglected. :( You can send them down here to me, and I'll keep them exercised for you. ;) ;D

ejackyou

Quote from: RC1947 on February 13, 2016, 10:16:14 PM
All the Gletcher guns come in a box with a parts blowup on the inner lid.  I've got a Gletcher blowback 1911 coming Monday,  No retailer other than direct from Gletcher on that one, unless you're willing to pay a ridiculously inflated price.  Since they ship UPS ground for free, it's a good deal. RC
The Gletcher CLIT 911? Looks nice, not cheap, Your buying a BB gun?
Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

RC1947

The BB pistols will be shot mostly outside when the weather warms about 70*.  I shoot my P-1s pretty much every day.  Shooting paper with BBs doesn't provide much excitement for me, but it'll be a lot less expensive, and eliminate loading the yard up with lead.  RC

mudduck48

O-BOY, new toys! Keep it up and you will have more than Croshairs.  ;)