WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

RC1947

Optics Planet sent a $20 off code, and so, I used it to outfit my .22 P-1 with the same, excellent 2x Nikon scope that's on my .177.  Arrived today, and already zeroed and adjusted the objective lens for parallax error elimination.  RC

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Tommy

UPS tracking indicates that my Crosman Custom 1300KT pump carbine  with LW match .22 barrel and Williams notched sight is on the truck for delivery today. :-*   It has to be signed for so I have to stay home. 

Tater

Quote from: Tommy on August 23, 2016, 03:34:09 PM
UPS tracking indicates that my Crosman Custom 1300KT pump carbine  with LW match .22 barrel and Williams notched sight is on the truck for delivery today. :-*   It has to be signed for so I have to stay home. 

Nice! Sounds like a sweet shooter.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

LARIFLEMAN

Waiting on my Alchemy 2250 valve, muzzle brake from Baker and a reseal kit for my 1322.

Tommy

My Crosman Custom 1300KT pump carbine  with LW match .22 barrel and Williams notched sight arrived yesterday at 5:05.
However they sent a Williams peep sight instead of the notch sight.   I put the peep sight sight on the 11mm rail, commenced pumping
and shooting at 5 meters then 10 meters.   Took a very short time to sight in.  The small adjusting wheels on the Williams sight are easy to use.  Today I will super glue a red optic fiber to the stock front blade sight.

bgmcgee

Nice to hear your new 1300kt made it. Bummer on the wrong sight. Call Crosman and let them know. They will make it right.  Hopefully those lothar barrels shoot well.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

How about some pics? Now that you are the first kid on the block with a 1300kt.

Tommy

mudduck48

Looks like you got a good one. How does it shoot? More pics, holes in the target please. :)

ejackyou

Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

mudduck48

ejackyou

Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

Tater

That's unique. I never knew any Crosmans were made in Canada.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

I received it today, now I can tell you what was in my Fedex truck. Legions P08. O-BOY! New toy.