WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Weiand

Still waitin' for what seems like eon's, yet only been like 12 days for my 2300KT to arrive
Never 'nuff pellet's...

Tommy

Received two Air Gun Depot emails letting me know my P Rod will come in two deliverys because of multiple items from differant locations.
Of course no telling what comes first or second.  So Wednesday, and Thursday I will be on the front porch watching for the Fed X truck. :)

I checked the tracking and did find a clue.  One package weighs about two ounces, and the other is fourteen pounds.  So I am anticipating the P Rod, and Hill pump on Wednesday, then the scope ring on thursday.

KurtM

I ordered a Backpacker forearm for my other 13xx so now both will have it. Wonder why Crosman doesn't just put 'em on at the factory, they're obviously far superior to the current 13xx design. Surely the Crosman staff shoot their own guns once in a while, they should know better.

Oh well, like my father always said, it's only money...
Cheers,
Kurt Maurer
League City, Texas

Tommy

FedX tracking shows my Prod package is out for delivery before the end of the day.   This is a day early :-*,   however I have a doctor appointment at 2:00 and the package needs to be singed for to prove I am 18 or over. 

CraigH

UPS just delivered a large box from Crosman.

2400KT Carbine - .22 caliber, 14.6" LW barrel - Verminator

It is better than I expected based upon a few recent experiences.  Very even finish through out, excellent laser etching, everything well aligned, very tight stock.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Weiand

Nice!
Look's like a ton of fun.
Mine should look the same, jus' without the shoulder stock.
Never 'nuff pellet's...

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

Noah

Quote from: CraigH on December 13, 2016, 07:53:52 PM
UPS just delivered a large box from Crosman.

2400KT Carbine - .22 caliber, 14.6" LW barrel - Verminator

It is better than I expected based upon a few recent experiences.  Very even finish through out, excellent laser etching, everything well aligned, very tight stock.

That is nice. Share some shooting numbers and pics perhaps?  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

CraigH

Yes, when things slow at bit!  And it's really cold right now, would be relegated to the 5 yd indoor range.   :)
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Tater

Finally broke down and made a long overdue Crosman order. $62 worth including a steel breech kit. I was bummed to find out that you can't use the 10-20% promo codes for parts.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Tommy

My Benjamin Marader P-Rod arrived Tuesday afternoon. :-*  I also received a Hill pump and four extra 8 shot magazines.  Finely got enough time to day to put the pump together.  It was very simple.  It called for a 14 mm wrench for the hose and adapter but a 9/16" fit perfect.  Took me about thirty minuets to pump to 2900 PSI.  I pumped rather slow and it never did get warm.  The first 1000 PSI went easy sitting down and using my arms.  After 1500 PSI had to stand lock arms and bend keens to push it down.   The last 500 PSI took the most effort.  Around the last six inches of the down strok if I bent my keens to quick I could feel my feet raising.  Found it worked well to lock arms straight,  bend keens and let it go down at its own speed.
     At 2900 PSI I loaded  a magazine and put some shots into my target  box at about 3 yards and no sight just looking down the left side of the tube.  It is relitivly quiet.  Made 24 shots and there is still 2000 PSI left.  So now I need to come up with a sight.

rws_53

targettgii

Very nice rws can't wait for the range reports. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

cobalt327

Most recent delivery. 18", .177, haven't sighted it in yet- waiting for decent weather. I'll try the red dot first then swap it out for a scope to see which I like best:

Unboxing

Red dot mounted

cobalt327

Srry, dbl post